You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

That's him a ghastly individual along with bill oddie , simon cowell plus judges , 90 per cent of TV chefs , Gary Barlow the sly eyed cunt and that road runner the clever cunt you'll cop it one day. And the latter day Stephen Fry the native bowel busting twat , but good as duke of Wellington., and the ever popular on these lists Robbie Williams.

Eamonn Holmes's wife. Her only redeeming feature is that she probably beats him up. 

I can't help but feel he's been hugely fortunate in managing to marry the world’s foremost translator of flatulence, as otherwise he'd be pretty stuck in being able to communicate with the common man.

After the f******l match on BT Sport last night, I caught the first few minutes of the following programme - supposedly an 'irreverent look' at the beautiful game. It was presented by a badger-haired twat called George Lamb. I'd never heard of him, and a quick Google search explains why. Everything he's ever been on is exactly the kind of shit I neither watch nor listen to. Big Brother's Little Brother for example.

I badly wanted to rattle her when she was on BBC Breakfast. Now I'd be quite happy if she starved to death, along with that other vacuous bint Garraway.

I still want to rattle her and am sometimes late for work because I get transfixed trying to see up her skirt in the morning.

She is a bad fuckwit though, no doubt.

Got a few more to throw in here. Start with Jenson Botton, Jessica Ennis and Rory Mcilroy. For being in that fucking Santander advert. Mcilroy 'with my 123 account I get 1% back on my mobile phone bill'. Oh, fucking awesome Rory, my cup runneth over. One day now I'll be as rich as you if I keep saving that 30p a month, I'm sure it makes all the difference to your life. If I was having my house repossessed by Santander for being behind on my mortgage I would agree it was a good thing because they definitely need to keep paying these millionaires even more to appear in their wanky adverts.

Bruce Forsyth - ghastly, although hopefully soon to be jetting off to a non extradition country never to be seen again. The way the audiences used to clap on the telly when he did one of his awful shuffles followed by his dreadful 'jokes' would have me recoiling in horror.

Kanye West - I prefer Fred West.

• Upvote 2

Bruce Forsyth - ghastly, although hopefully soon to be jetting off to a non extradition country never to be seen again. The way the audiences used to clap on the telly when he did one of his awful shuffles followed by his dreadful 'jokes' would have me recoiling in horror.

"...an example of what sociologists are already calling chin on chin violence"

19810615-jimmy-hil_1917778i.jpg

• 4 weeks later...