You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

I think the writers of Eastenders fucking hate her as well. Every storyline she ever has involves misery, cancer, being a lesbian who can't pull anyone nice and having a miserable ma who can't stand her.

I don't she's alone in that when it comes to Eastenders.

Bono - there's not enough room on the Internet to fully explain

Cilla - Lorra Lorra Tory voting

Chris Moyles - Fat, shouty, thick, ignorant bully

Kelvin Mckensie - enough said

Eric Pickles - moans about town hall fat cats, when he was one himself and his own expenses

Davina McCall - Shouty knobhead

Jamie Oliver - or the FTC as he's known in our house the Fat Tongue Cunt

Any of them from Made in Chelsea, but especially the blonde foppish haired lad - probably not narrowing it down.

Gregg Wallace - fat mastertwat

Parky - did you know I'm from Yorkshire. Yorkshire. I'm from Yorkshire lad. Eee when I were young in Yorkshire, nowt like playing Yorkshire CCC, from Barnsley lad, did y' know it's in Yorkshire? From proper pit folk, me. Aye, in Yorkshire. Salt 't earth those folk, must be from Yorkshire. Did you know Yorkshire beat all rest of countries in 't world at t' Olympics lad? Aye that's right if you didn't know, I'm from YORKSHIRE

Wheear 'as ta bin sin ah saw thee,

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at?!

Wheear 'as ta bin sin ah saw thee?

Wheear 'as ta bin sin ah saw thee?

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at?!

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at?!

Tha's been a cooartin' Mary Jane

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

Tha's bahn t'catch thi deeath o'cowd

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

Then we shall ha' to bury thee

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

Then t'worms 'll cum and eat thee oop

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

Then ducks 'll cum and eat oop t'worms

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

Then we shall go an' ate oop ducks

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

Then we shall all 'ave etten thee

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

That's wheer we get us oahn back

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

YORKSHIRE, I'm tell thee. I'm from YORKSHIRE

Yorkshire twat

yep, he makes me understand why there was a war between lancs and yorks, war of the roses

• 2 weeks later...

Turned the telly on this morning & was confronted with Piers Morgan & Susanna Reid interviewing Michael Heseltine, Heseltine was cut off & the other pair were fawning over him something rotten, 'Imagine such a political great being cut off mid-rant'. Don't get me wrong, I would pay good money just to see up Reid's skirt but the three of them should be sent back in time & drowned at fucking birth.

Lenny Henry. Worra cunt

I always thought that, but I saw a really good show on TV years ago that he did. It was stand up, but he just talked about his life from when he was a kid, doing impressions of the people he knew growing up, and who he obviously based some of his characters on.

Anyway, there was this one part where he talked about his mother dying. My mum had not long died at this time, and he nailed the feeling perfectly. Can't remember the exact quote, but it was something like "when your father dies, its devastating but it doesn't change you. When your mum dies you grow up a lot because it suddenly feels like you're nobodies kid any more." Words to that effect anyway.

He's cheesy and mainstream, and I don't find him particularly amusing these days. But he gets a cunt pass from me.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Nicky-Campbell.jpg

If this cunt was made out of chocolate he'd cut his own arm off and stick it up his arse.

Starting to despise this fucking cunt almost as much as I despise Jeremy Vine. 

Every single fucking week his insane levels of narcissism manage to ruin what could be quite interesting discussions on Big Questions.

Piers Morgan - what an absolute waste of clothes this man is. Seems to be under the genuine impression he's Walter Cronkite and exudes arrogance from every pore despite the fact he's only a household name for being sacked by the Daily Mirror for not even checking the most basic facts of a story. Made his bones before that as a 'celeb' editor on the same paper, writing stories about Kerry Katona's lastest faux pas with comments from 'a close friend'. Absolute anal prolapse of a man.

Jamie Oliver - basically rides around Italy stealing recipes off old women. Bumbling spit in your face when he's talking simple Simon looking cunt. A Tory with an NVQ in basting and grilling - fuck him and the VW Camper van he rode in on, the effortlessly tedious twat. 

• Upvote 6