You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham

Bjornebye

There is more chance of us finding a way to travel back and win the league in 2008-09 than there is of West Ham beating Manchester City tomorrow. It's over.

It isn't over though, as things stand its still very much on. You either choose to believe or you throw your hands up and act like a tart.

• Upvote 1

Sadly for their shithouse fanbase half of the actual West Ham team would love it if we won the League.

On a side note, not entirely sure what we've done to upset them so much but frankly not arsed.

And these are the same twatty "fans" who will be crying when Engurland get bummed at the World Cup and moaning making a big deal about the lack of English players in the league and how clubs like City and Chelsea only use "foreigners" . 

While we usually half our side with English players in it.......fuck em..!

As the old saying goes "Only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about"

• Upvote 2

It isn't over though, as things stand its still very much on. You either choose to believe or you throw your hands up and act like a tart.

What you do is win your game and don't expect a miracle from West Ham. We're 20-1 to win the league which is about right but if it happens I'll be ecstatic not gutted when it doesn't .

I have never felt so low as after the Chav game and I'm not going to put myself through that again. I'm going to celebrate us battering the barcodes and applaud the lads for brilliant season. Fuck the lottery winners down the road

What you do is win your game and don't expect a miracle from West Ham. We're 20-1 to win the league which is about right but if it happens I'll be ecstatic not gutted when it doesn't .

I have never felt so low as after the Chav game and I'm not going to put myself through that again. I'm going to celebrate us battering the barcodes and applaud the lads for brilliant season. Fuck the lottery winners down the road

Yep, it's been a superb season. To me, finishing second from where we were last season is far more meaningful than a team like Manchester City winning the league.

• Upvote 1

Yep, it's been a superb season. To me, finishing second from where we were last season is far more meaningful than a team like Manchester City winning the league.

That's a nice sentiment mate and I'll probably agree with you in a few weeks, but not today sadly

• Upvote 1

The biggest wage bill on the planet can only win by 2 points. 2! Against us with a squad that is minuscule in terms of depth compared to theirs.

We will strengthen in the summer, and next season we will have experience of a title battle to go with our talent.

Enjoy your bought title today, we are coming for you next season.