You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Peaches Geldof

I reckon she was a coke head on the sly, and decided to do a Belushi with an eight ball she couldn't handle. Thats as far as my Columbo style investigation reaches thus far, but i'll bring you up to 'speed' on any further developments as and when i acquire them. 

Feel sorry for bob her kids and husband. Nobody knows how or why she died yet, could be natural causes so it's a bit mean making fun of her.

Listen kid, I know you are new around here, but you've been here long enough to know that that is how shit goes down in these parts!

Feel sorry for bob her kids and husband. Nobody knows how or why she died yet, could be natural causes so it's a bit mean making fun of her.

Aren't you the one who just posts things to piss in other people's handbags most of the time?

Beansy is meta.

One of Urban Dictionary's more apt definitions:

Quite possibly the best mod to hit SG with a poo-colored finger and a intense heroin addiction. His neck is broken, or fused or something, and he is a cool guy. He mods well, people just can't see that.

Lame n00b on &T: WAAAAA Meta deleted my thread, now I will make 5 more proclaiming my hate for him.

Me: Your thread was about Marijuana, which clearly belongs in BLTC, he even wrote so. Have fun with your 5 new locked thread and banishment, asshole.

Her children's life??

Paula Yates was a cunt. Peaches was a cunt. Chances are, the kids are cunts too. Fuck them. Like their ma, it gives them a ready-made excuse for their inevitable self-obsessed self-destruction later on in life. Pity on a plate, they'll be chuffed. I bet the little cunts already describe themselves as having "careers" in media, modelling and journalism.

• Upvote 1

Paula Yates was a cunt. Peaches was a cunt. Chances are, the kids are cunts too. Fuck them. Like their ma, it gives them a ready-made excuse for their inevitable self-obsessed self-destruction later on in life. Pity on a plate, they'll be chuffed. I bet the little cunts already describe themselves as having "careers" in media, modelling and journalism.

Bit harsh considering they're both under the age of 2!

Never forget Paula '' bury me in a Y shaped coffin '' Yates drooling over Michael Hutchence on The Tube.

Not so much undressing him with her eyes, more, licking his sweaty Aussie ball sack with a finger up his arse.

Hughie Green will have been a proud man in Talent Show Heaven.

• Upvote 1

Fucked up celeb parents in breeding fucked up celeb kids shocker. It's Peaches' as-yet unborn grandkids I feel sorry for, Artichoke Sundream and Ovary Wibble-Daisychain. *diarises putting one of the under 2's in the dead pool*.

There's having a laugh, being a bit risqué with it too. Then there's being a cunty prick. You're definitely straying into the latter bracket, there.

No doubt brushed off as "typical Noos", but a bit too much even for the TLW resident show off?

• Upvote 1