You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have/Could you cheer a ManUre goal?

old skool tom

could be a strange evening Tuesday night.......i will be hoping for 1st time i can recall that these horrible mob of 'has beens' beat Citeh tomorro but I'm dreading it incase I fist pump or scream "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees" if the bastards score.

May have to swerve watching to be honest even though i'd like to watch it incase its a defining moment

Ever cheered one of their goals before?

Guest davelfc

From a tactical point of view, city dropping points on Tuesday is what we want. If that can be achieved by a mid table team then so be it. In the end that could really benefit us, and surely it's all about that, I mean we're not fucking everton fans are we?

City play Everton near the end of the season. I'll bet some Blues won't know what they want to happen if we're still right in the mux

Eh?  They've been wanting to lose to Man Utd for years and years just because we have a rivalry with them, never mind if we were within the chance of winning the league.

Even if it benefits Liverpool? Complete no brainer, for me.

I dont care really, we will win the league if we beat City and Chelsea at home anyway. Thats my opinion.

The Hillsborough songs and general cuntery from that lot down the east lancs means i wont be cheering for them anytime.

Does anybody really think they will actually get anything from the game on Tuesday anyway?

No but i would certainly want them to.

Anything else is superfan shite really, this has nothing to do with their fans, fuck them, its about us winning this long overdue league title and taking whatever help we can get to do that.

Above hatred of all major rivals is what is best for LFC.

At this point in time, Liverpool's fate is NOT in its own hands because Man City could potentially have a 4-point lead should they win their games in hand. So it stands to reason that they have to drop some points somewhere outside of playing Liverpool later in the season. A local derby is about as good a chance for that to happen as any, so I am hoping for City to lose points, which obviously means the mancs winning/drawing. A win to the mancs would be better for Liverpool, so by definition I would cheer a Manchester United goal.

Weird feeling, but it's for the greater good.

• Upvote 1