You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Deceit on Channel 4, excellent viewing following the undercover agent assigned to get a confession from the main suspect. True story, probably more enjoyable for those like me that didn't know much about it. 8.5/10

The Sailsbury Poisons. Bang average, 6/10 of you don't know the story, 3.5/10 if you do.

The Girl from Oslo. Abandoned after 4 episodes, shite.

Fauda, 1 series in, good entertainment but a total propaganda exercise from the Israeli government.  Don't think I'll bother with the remaining series.

5 hours ago, No2 said:

Deceit on Channel 4, excellent viewing following the undercover agent assigned to get a confession from the main suspect. True story, probably more enjoyable for those like me that didn't know much about it. 8.5/10

The Sailsbury Poisons. Bang average, 6/10 of you don't know the story, 3.5/10 if you do.

The Girl from Oslo. Abandoned after 4 episodes, shite.

Fauda, 1 series in, good entertainment but a total propaganda exercise from the Israeli government.  Don't think I'll bother with the remaining series.

I got through 2 seasons of Fauda(no idea how) but the third one is pathetic and I barely watched a couple of episodes. As you say,ridiculous propaganda exercise.

The Hunt For Bible John.

Two parter from the BBC about the Scottish Serial Killer who terrorised Glasgow in the late 1960’s.

I’m familiar with the case so didn’t particularly learn anything new but the story is told well with powerful input from the husband of one of the victims.

An aside is the picture painted of late 1960’s Glasgow. The poverty and lack of post war investment is a stark reminder of the north/south divide that still exists today. 

I’m sure it will be on I Player.

7/10. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

The Hunt For Bible John.

Two parter from the BBC about the Scottish Serial Killer who terrorised Glasgow in the late 1960’s.

I’m familiar with the case so didn’t particularly learn anything new but the story is told well with powerful input from the husband of one of the victims.

An aside is the picture painted of late 1960’s Glasgow. The poverty and lack of post war investment is a stark reminder of the north/south divide that still exists today. 

I’m sure it will be on I Player.

7/10. 

I assume he is still at large and living in the Yorkshire area then?

Cobra Kai S4. Words cannot describe just how much i hate the two little spoilt rich kids Sam And Anthony LaRusso. Apart from that, 8 eps in and it's the usual "Johnny Lawrence is hilarious" stuff with a few added non-descript subplots, all leading up to the winner takes all "All Valley Karate tournament. Despite it's bubblegum facade, it's still incredibly good at subverting your feelings for who you should be rooting for. 

Saw that Travel Man was on last night doing a thing on Madeira, as I've never been and booked to hopefully go in March, decided to watch it.

Fucking hell, the place looks stunning but was totally ruined by Richard Ayoade and Robert Webb, a pair of snidey fuckers with an inane shit monologue. I just wish they would have talked fucking properly and stopped the sarky shit, it would have so much more informative.