You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs away

MLB

This thread is funny. 3-5-2, 442, 433. Just because 352 didn't work at Arse, people up in arms about it, Arse were good on the day & would have had us chasing shadows whatever, that's what the Arse can do to you, I certainly wouldn't take that as definitive proof that that formation doesnt work. I don't mind what formation we play as long as we fuckin turn up & give a good account of ourselves. 352 sounds ok to me with the players we have available.

Think we'll have massive problems defending on our left. They have plenty of pace down that side and no matter who playes LB for us I think we'll be in trouble. Very very surprised by all the praise for Flanagan, I think he'll have massive problems if he plays tomorrow.

Not at all confident about this one, anything but defeat will be a pleasant surprise.

I think we'll end up counter attacking, it seems a creeping inevitability when we play a decent team away.

Spurs' back line goes ragged when they're allowed to get forward, so counter attacking might not be such a bad idea as I can't see us maintaining much possession in the middle.

I'm just hoping if Flanno plays he doesn't get turned inside out or sent off against Walker and Lennon. We're light on fullbacks and it's the kind of thing that could wreck his confidence.

Fingers crossed for a cheeky 0-1, Suarez to pinch it at the end.

Spurs will come out at 100mph.

We need Coutinho playing close to Suarez, otherwise Suarez will be left isolated again.

I don't think we've got anyone capable of playing wide against a juggernaut like Walker, because Moses and Sterling will just try to out run him, they've got no cunning about them, and that suits Walker perfectly.

I think we will attack narrow, as Spurs will push forward, and then we get Coutinho, Allen and Suarez trying to put something together and expose their centre backs.

Lucas vs Sandro will be interesting.

We need to score first and then score again because I dont trust us defensively.

Although I dont think any team is defending well this season. I think we re seeing a bit of a footballing revolution at the minute. I cant remember seeing so many big teams playing such open football and conceding so many goals.

Possibly a reaction to the pragmatic football we saw in the last decade.

Just hope we score early so we don't have that fucking awful "Oh when the Spuuuuuurrrrrss gooooo marching in".......the most dreary fucking football song going....

God I hate Spurs fans even more than Arsenal supporters.

Personally, I think that is one of the better football songs and preferable to singing songs far too quickly like a lot of our fans do nowadays. Also, why the fuck do we still sing that terrible Campione song?