You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

next blues boss  

175 members have voted

1. 1. next blues boss

• McLaren
    • Lennon
    • Hughes
    • Redknapp
    • Martinez
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • O'Neil
    • McCarthy
    • Other....

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
Harry Redknapp is favourite in some places now.

I just can't see him doing it, he's never gone further north than Tottenham as a player or manager, even when he played for Seattle it was further south haha.

Aren't Molde, who Solskjaer is manager of, bottom of the Norwegian league?

They've got one team below them.

And Solskjær has picked up a trick from his old boss: He's now boycotting one of the local journalists and refusing his players to speak to this journalist.

I thought they'd won the league for the last couple of seasons. Did the team get broken up?

They have won the league twice in a row, first time they have won the Norwegian title ever.

They have fell in a classic trap this season though, by not replacing their outgoing players with the same quality and now they are short until the window open again in July.

They did win twice in a row. The team did not get broken up.

They have lost their top scorer and they lost their best player in Angan and Forren.

I cant stand them though so this pleases me no end.

They have won the league twice in a row, first time they have won the Norwegian title ever.

They have fell in a classic trap this season though, by not replacing their outgoing players with the same quality and now they are short until the window open again in July.

They have lost their top scorer and they lost their best player in Angan and Forren.

I cant stand them though so this pleases me no end.

I'd also say a lot of their key players from the previous seasons have been underperforming because losing two players shouldn't be that much of a setback.

Agree with the last part of course.

(Found this today, something I had written a few years ago after seeing a genuine BBC.co.uk/Football headline which read:)

"MOYES UNHAPPY WITH WEMBLEY SEMI".

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Everton manager David Moyes has spoken out over the fact that his side has to play Manchester United Plc in the next round of the FA Cup whilst inevitably nursing the beginnings of a potentially embarrassing erection.

The Toffees progressed into the last four of England's premier domestic cup competition with a 2-1 win over Middlesborough last weekend.

But ahead of next month's game against Manchester United, the Scot said "It's great to be at Wembley, but every time I play against Sir Alex Ferguson's side, I end up getting a semi-on. I am not happy about this at all.

"I don't think anyone likes it. But every time I play them, I just think they are so amazing that my genital tubing just fills up with unabashed excitement and it makes a special little tent in my tracksuit.

"I wanted to go to Wembley, but not like this," he stated, whilst cuddling a little Wayne Rooney teddy in his arms. "What if the Royal family are there?

"Here, look at my forearm. That's a tattoo of Sir Alex all puffy and red with joy, his grinning face full of chewing gum. That knacked getting that done. I cried, but that's mostly because I love him so much. Sometimes I wish he would just hold me in his arms and spit the chewing gum into my open mouth." Moyes then bent over his desk with his legs spread in order to demonstrate the metaphorical position his team will be allowing Ferguson's side to do them in.

And Moyes reserved special praise for Sunday's match winner Saha, who he tipped to have a big impact on Everton's remaining games.

"He is the only forward we have at the club who can proudly say that they have played for the most wonderful and special club in all of the world, Manchester United," wept Moyes. "We sometimes take it in turns in the dressing room to lick his face so that we can all feel that little bit closer to them in some way. I know it seems a bit weird, but I do have pictures on my laptop of Cristiano Ronaldo kissing Louis on the cheek after scoring a goal when he played for them, and I just want to imagine that I am part of it all. We would do the same to Phil Neville, but look at him. I know he played for them for longer, but just look at his face. The man's not right. It's disturbing, but I have to admit it doesn't stop me from wearing a blindfold and getting him to pretend he is Gary. Oh Gary. Take me".

Moyes refused to comment on speculation that his Everton team are to be buried in Kirkby after they have dutifully rolled over and died in the upcoming match at Wembley, but did hint that anyone thinking of purchasing a floral tribute for such an event should instead make a donation to the Rio Ferdinand Foundation, an organisation which assists with young men what have been merked, innit.

Guest davelfc
Many Toffees supporters were far stronger in their views, including Neil Sullivan who said:

"S**t badge, followed by s**t manager, followed by relegation, all part of uncle Bill's plan. Kenwright out NOW!!!!"

Code blue