You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Suarez Bite

Red Banjo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just sell any player with a less than perfect reputation ?

He has an awful reputation, he doesn't learn and doesn't seem to give a shit about us fans who keep defending him.

Guest davelfc
He has an awful reputation, he doesn't learn and doesn't seem to give a shit about us fans who keep defending him.

Stop defending him then if it's causing you so much fucking trouble. He won't miss it, in fact it's probably all your defending of him that's making him crazy.

What the fuck is up with you today? Bitten as a child?

Stop defending him then if it's causing you so much fucking trouble. He won't miss it, in fact it's probably all your defending of him that's making him crazy.

What the fuck is up with you today? Bitten as a child?

He probably won't miss it as he clearly doesn't give a shit about us with his indiscipline, bans and not learning from his mistakes.

I'm not going to defend him if he does actions like today. I would sell him if we got a massive offer, I can understand why others wouldn't as he is a quality player and they are entitled to their opinion.

It is obvious what is up, I don't like seeing players act like that, I won't defend that type of behaviour, I'm sick of him doing shit like this and not learning from his mistakes.

He probably won't miss it as he clearly doesn't give a shit about us with his indiscipline, bans and not learning from his mistakes.

I'm not going to defend him if he does actions like today. I would sell him if we got a massive offer, I can understand why others wouldn't as he is a quality player and they are entitled to their opinion.

It is obvious what is up, I don't like seeing players act like that, I won't defend that type of behaviour, I'm sick of him doing shit like this and not learning from his mistakes.

Who exactly are you defending him to?

at the end of the day what is worse blah blah, somebody mistiming a tackle on purpose maybe, or someone intentionally taking a bit out of someones arm, it was the national front, our poor little luis, it'sa disgwace how the media portray footballer in the north etc et fucking cetra,

NO, it was horrible it was mental and biting somebody is massively unhinged and a complete disgrace. it wasny anyone elses fault. and while i am here, quoting a post and saying noting but 'this' at the end of it is fucking cringeworthy.

HOWEVER we should keep him.

Rodgers didn't hold back in the press conference. Sounded like he was ready to fuck Suarez off.

If he does that then he can forget managing here much longer, he'll be less popular than Hodgson.

Suarez isn't going to leave here and go to a less successful club. But Rodgers won't be afforded the same choice, he'll be lucky to get his old job back.

This situation is much more serious for Rodgers tha it is for Suarez.

Ethics. Fuck off. Which of the Ten Commandments did he break?

Stupid? Yes. He needs to apologise. Take the medicine and thank Christ he's ours.

Guest davelfc

Brendan Rodgers admitted his disappointment that football was not the main topic of discussion following Liverpool's 2-2 with Chelsea - but insisted that he would not make any rash comments about Luis Suarez's altercation with Branislav Ivanovic.

Suarez claimed a point for Liverpool with a header six minutes into injury-time after earlier goals from Oscar, Eden Hazard and Daniel Sturridge.

It was the Uruguay international's 30th goal of the season - but the post-match press conference was dominated by questions about Suarez's conduct.

"I'll go away and review it and then comment later," said Rodgers.

"I'll make an honest appraisal on it and comment afterwards. It's not for me to make any rash comments or predictions now.

"This is a club with incredible values and ethics here. We'll review it as a club, because there's certainly no one bigger than this football club, a player or manager.

"As football managers and staff and players, we're representing this club, off the field and in particular on the field.

"But it's not the time to comment on it now."

He added: "I'll always speak openly and honestly about the players and protect them when I can, but with all due respect I'll make an honest appraisal of it [first].

"I'll always defend people if I think they're right - if I think they're wrong I'll tell them, and that's already happened with Luis this year. And then we move on from it. If that's what the case is, they've got to accept the consequences accordingly.

"It's disappointing that we're not talking about the football, because the character and personality we showed in the game was absolutely fantastic."

Rodgers on Suarez and Chelsea - Liverpool FC

Who exactly are you defending him to?

Anyone.

If opposition fans have a go at him, I will defend him. But I won't defend him when he does stuff like this.

How can we defend him as a character when he keeps doing similar incidents?

People didn't want us to sign players like Bowyer because of stuff like this, I am not going to justify or support Suarez for stuff like this just because he is a quality player.

He is stupid and needs to stop doing such incidents, but then again we have all said that before, actually we were saying it a few weeks ago when he punched someone for Uruguay.

I wouldn't be upset if we sold him.

Guest davelfc
Anyone.

If opposition fans have a go at him, I will defend him. But I won't defend him when he does stuff like this.

How can we defend him as a character when he keeps doing similar incidents?

You have a few weeks off defending him, go on. You've obviously worked really fucking hard defending all the shit he's done since he's been here. So go on, I said you could. Take a few weeks off.

You big fucking Luis defending hero. (hysterical fucking clown)

If he does that then he can forget managing here much longer, he'll be less popular than Hodgson.

Suarez isn't going to leave here and go to a less successful club. But Rodgers won't be afforded the same choice, he'll be lucky to get his old job back.

This situation is much more serious for Rodgers tha it is for Suarez.

Ethics. Fuck off. Which of the Ten Commandments did he break?

Stupid? Yes. He needs to apologise. Take the medicine and thank Christ he's ours.

He's beyond stupid, he's a fucking liability. His ability will never be questioned, but what position has he put the club in so soon after what happened with Evra? Regardless of whether he was right or wrong in that instance.