You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bierkeller Liverpool

Liverpool lad

Use to have some goodish bands on there though.

Seen Ozric Tenticles a few times on there.

yeah, you're right - in its later days they did have some really good bands on. And lunchtime strippers. They used to love it because when the glass went round it used to hold twice as much coin.

Someone told me in Denmark you can buy cans of beer from vending machines in hotels and restaurants etc... Don't know if it's true but sounds good.
They have them in Japan, but out in the street.I got lost one night and it took me 3 hours to find my way back to the hotel because I kept finding beer vending machines, getting more pissed and even more lost.

Beer vending machines wouldn't last one night in Sydney.

They have them in Japan' date=' but out in the street.I got lost one night and it took me 3 hours to find my way back to the hotel because I kept finding beer vending machines, getting more pissed and even more lost.

Beer vending machines wouldn't last one night in Sydney.[/quote']

I first encountered them in Amsterdam in about 1999, Heineken too. Then also saw them in Japan, think it was Sapporo as well, but I just went the pub instead.

• 1 year later...

I'm in here now. Out with a few lads for Christmas and they wanted to come. On the one hand we've got a 22 pint keg of Flasburger on our table so we don't have to go the bar, on the other hand there are about 12 cockney cunts on a table near me banging their hands on the table and chanting footy songs.

Fuckin' place.

Guest Super Sub

Is fucking expensive £5 a fucking pint but it isn't too much more expensive than other places in town.

Apparently the scousers that dress up in the traditional German clobber and dance on the table are a great laugh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went there on a stag a few months back, the service was fucking abysmal, but they did some world beers I hadn't had in a while. 

I thought Liverpool was generally great for a night out though, quite a range of different bars though it does get busy. Mind you, anything would look sweet compared to a night out in Milton Keynes.