You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RESULT .........

kippaxlad

Joined here awhile ago folks just to offer my best.

And now im just popping by to say nice one that you have finally got what you wanted in regards to what happened that day..

Just heard some astonishing stuff on ssn from the PM..

And he offered a full apology, which is well its only taken 20 odd friggin years..

I walked in from work, and watched it happen on telly and i was just a 18 year old kid myself, and never forgot those images..

I just hope you liverpool fans, all scousers, and most of all the familys of the 96, can now lift their heads up and get on with their lives the way they should from the start...

all the best..

Kippax lad

manchester city fan...

Joined here awhile ago folks just to offer my best.

And now im just popping by to say nice one that you have finally got what you wanted in regards to what happened that day..

Just heard some astonishing stuff on ssn from the PM..

And he offered a full apology, which is well its only taken 20 odd friggin years..

I walked in from work, and watched it happen on telly and i was just a 18 year old kid myself, and never forgot those images..

I just hope you liverpool fans, all scousers, and most of all the familys of the 96, can now lift their heads up and get on with their lives the way they should from the start...

all the best..

Kippax lad

manchester city fan...

cheers, fella, as a scouse living in mancland, i know you are not alone in your feelings... city fans are 2nd only to us.... YNWA..

Appreciate the sentiment, but I will quibble with one tiny thing.

I'm not sure we've "got what we wanted in regards to what happened that day," myself. As Kenny said on twitter just a bit ago, the truth is step 1. Now we want justice.

I know that's probably what you meant, but I just wanted to clarify that this is not over yet. Big step today, though.

Appreciate the sentiment, but I will quibble with one tiny thing.

I'm not sure we've "got what we wanted in regards to what happened that day," myself. As Kenny said on twitter just a bit ago, the truth is step 1. Now we want justice.

I know that's probably what you meant, but I just wanted to clarify that this is not over yet. Big step today, though.

Absolutely mate...I thought this as ive been reading stuff, listening to talk sport and watching SSN..And telling one of my daughters what happened.

The truth is out, and now its time for justice..

I know one lady, who name i don't know, her son was called kevin..And she has pushed and pushed for this, and i just remembered how she was, And now maybe she can start to live her life..

Durham was decent on talksport before talking about ...I dare not say his name but lets just say KM and his news paper..

He after was at talksport and ade durham spoke out on the day and what happened in some way..and MacKenzie tried to sack him on air, but couldn't..

I know a lot have to answer for a lot of things after today, and i know he has apologised..

But even me as a city fan..i can never accept his apology...

For this today and the 96, there is no lines in the sand, i feel we are all one in our game we love..

Match day comes round, well then we can have the banter, but for now may i say....

Y.N.W.A

I heard bits of Durham's show on Talksport today. Really good stuff, to be fair to him he's always banged the drum on air about justice for the 96, and their show today was brilliant. Fans from all over the country contacting them to say they'd been taken in by the press lies and how sorry they are about that. Started and finished the show by playing YNWA too.

Durham and Talksport aren't everyone's cup of tea, but they were really good today.

I heard bits of Durham's show on Talksport today. Really good stuff, to be fair to him he's always banged the drum on air about justice for the 96, and their show today was brilliant. Fans from all over the country contacting them to say they'd been taken in by the press lies and how sorry they are about that. Started and finished the show by playing YNWA too.

Durham and Talksport aren't everyone's cup of tea, but they were really good today.

*This*

I was listening to Talk Sport today coming home from my half day in work today. I've lost my iPod, Welsh local radio sucks balls, I wanted to listen to something..

Anyway, some of the reporting and callers were absolutely fucking spot on. Can't remember the presenters, but in this time they were absolutely bob on. I had to pull over for 10 minutes, my eyes were filling up. They had this bloke on who was absolutely spot on and I just couldn't help myself.

Got TS on now, 8.38. Seems they're replaying the same bloke.

*edit* It was just bits from his call. Rogan Taylor apparently. Wasn't he the one who demanded a fee one time for an interview about it one time? Anyway, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for this one as he was spot on with this at least.

Taking about DJ's.... i wonder what that cunt over in the states (Cohen) as to say now?

Taking about DJ's.... i wonder what that cunt over in the states (Cohen) as to say now?

I'll give you one guess.

He's a fucking irrelevance, we're his only topic of discussion and he's not man enough to admit he got it wrong. He'll keep on spouting his shit to an ever dwindling number of people who will give him the time of day.

Well lads there has been plenty in the media and in general, who have doubted what really went on, those lot are going to have to hold their heads in shame..

I never had any doubt, i was a season ticket holder at maine road from the mid 80's onwards, and you stood in the kippax for ten minutes and i'd be 50 yards away from my mates..its how it was back in the day..

And i know, like you all know, that what happened its one for all, In fact in light of today and in reflection, the actions of the liverpool fans should be fucking commended, going through a unimaginable nightmare like that, but still trying their best to help those in the pens is stuff of hero's...

like one scouse lad on talksport said today, the only thing we nicked that day, was the advertising to make stretchers...

All the while, the dibble stood by and watched and did fuck all and failed in their duty of care.

Im from wythenshawe, a working class lad like most of you, and i don't think much of this government, but if cameron finds out where the northwest is on map, he should come down and thank you for your actions...

Why, oh why, oh fucking WHY, did I go and look up that fucking bottom feeding, lowlife, fucking despicable ratbag CUNT, when I read your post; on today of all days. He's actually fucking angered me to the point of throwing the laptop. It's my own fault for not knowing better.

Unbelievable.

Why, oh why, oh fucking WHY, did I go and look up that fucking bottom feeding, lowlife, fucking despicable ratbag CUNT, when I read your post; on today of all days. He's actually fucking angered me to the point of throwing the laptop. It's my own fault for not knowing better.

Unbelievable.

Apols.... i blame Dave-U for reminding me about that Chelsea scumbag fucking bottom feeding, lowlife, fucking despicable ratbag CUNT.

:(

He took to the Social Networking site Twitter under the name EveNewtonJobs to once again state his totally inaccurate views despite the clear evidence that proved him totally wrong. These views were not only incorrect but also show severe lack of empathy and respect for the families of the victims.

I strongly advise nobody to look at his twitter as I did to see if it was him. Guy needs ruining.

im liking these city fans...

I go on a mixed Sports forum, just going from that the Londoners have all took it just as bad as the mancs. Spurs and Palace i've had murder with. We was to blame and the cover up has gone full circle according to them!

The best I've heard yet is Tories are doing this to win scousers over as voters.

I go on a mixed Sports forum, just going from that the Londoners have all took it just as bad as the mancs. Spurs and Palace i've had murder with. We was to blame and the cover up has gone full circle according to them!

The best I've heard yet is Tories are doing this to win scousers over as voters.

To be fair, alot of them have their heads so far up their arses, they don't know what to believe. I remember when the Guildford 4 and the Birmingham 6 were released all these cockney lads going to the Irish on the site that I worked on at the time that it was a disgrace those murderers walked free out of prison. Pure looking for agro and a reaction. Fair play to the Irish lads for just telling them to go fuck themselves because if they said anything about the 96, I would have been going mental.

I'm married to a Cockney 37 years. Greatest woman in the world. A lot of my mates are sound and genuine lads and pretty much all I know down here have been saying that our fans are a credit to football and to Britain for fighting the good fight and never giving up. However, London as a city has a higher than average amount of gobshites than nearly any place I have ever been to.

Fair play to the Man City and United fans. Our cities are alot similar than we want to believe.

Well lads there has been plenty in the media and in general, who have doubted what really went on, those lot are going to have to hold their heads in shame..

I never had any doubt, i was a season ticket holder at maine road from the mid 80's onwards, and you stood in the kippax for ten minutes and i'd be 50 yards away from my mates..its how it was back in the day..

And i know, like you all know, that what happened its one for all, In fact in light of today and in reflection, the actions of the liverpool fans should be fucking commended, going through a unimaginable nightmare like that, but still trying their best to help those in the pens is stuff of hero's...

like one scouse lad on talksport said today, the only thing we nicked that day, was the advertising to make stretchers...

All the while, the dibble stood by and watched and did fuck all and failed in their duty of care.

Im from wythenshawe, a working class lad like most of you, and i don't think much of this government, but if cameron finds out where the northwest is on map, he should come down and thank you for your actions...

26 October 2011

[headerlinks

David Cameron issued an apology to the families of the 96 victims of the Hillsborough disaster last night after apparently suggesting they were locked in a futile search for the truth.

The Prime Minister was forced into the embarrassing move following the leak of the ‘grossly offensive’ comments.

In them he also voiced frustration that ministers were not getting more credit for finally agreeing to the release of secret papers relating to the 1989 tragedy.

Mr Cameron told the Liverpool Daily Post that the campaign for justice by the Hillsborough families was ‘like a blind man, in a dark room, looking for a black cat that isn’t there’.

He also complained about the media coverage Labour MP Andy Burnham was receiving, adding: ‘It was this Government that agreed to release the Hillsborough documents.’