You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

I've just drifted into the most amazing daydream of the camera panning over to the side and Duncan Disorderly is there giving The Special Cunt a full Freund Python, feet off the ground.  What a lovely, lovely place to spend a few minutes that was, ruined only by the dog indicating she needs a piss.

Fucking hell, what a first touch that was!

Can you imagine .. Bobby Martin tells him to look to play nice balls into the striker, on he goes for a stupid fucking flick to put Chelsea in for six

And they were all banging on about how good besic was hahahahahahahaha

They're obviously a good side, but Chelsea's capabilities have been blown out of proportion by the media, in my opinion. There's nothing that worries me. We can defo be in the mix with them and City this season.

Their defence has had more than a few brain farts akin to the ones our back four seem to suffer with.

so much for my prediction that chelsea and mourinho would be getting a media backlash with their style of play. they re like us last season.

Arsenal with Fabregas were usually like this until Christmas. Let's hope his team fall apart after Christmas like Arsenal usually do, as unlikely as it is given the different general mindset they have at Chelsea.