You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Missing targets on the field and now off - Ayre and Rodgers are a laughing stock

Nathanzx

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to let you know that you typed 'haha' into the internet.

The funny thing is, he articulates his grievances better than you. I bet you agree with the mental cunt on everything.

Yeah, it was a literalol, as in 'haha he's still at this shit. Incredible.'

You wont twig that you're the polar opposite to the OP because stupidity goes hand in hand with ignorance.

You're both just a lot of noise, not saying much at all.

The next bit of my post is not directed at you, Rain Man. The position you've dug for yourself makes whatever you say now, irrelevant.

The relevance of asking about the Red Sox. Seems as though things aren't going so well over there. The owners seem to be under pressure on both sides of the Atlantic.

What's gone wrong over there? Are they making the same kind of mistakes here?

Think of us under Woy. Generally appalling results and performances interspersed with a few wins here and there, but way way off a wild card spot for the play offs. The Woy analogy seems very accurate. The coach Bobby Valentine and his ideas are rooted in the past and he has a tendency to put his foot in his mouth every time he speaks. FSG pretty much did what Liverpool did in the summer of 2010 and replaced a much more talented and savvy (if less outspoken than Rafa) coach with someone who was supposedly put in place to steady the ship. That person has done anything but, getting rid of a key player (Youkilis) and causing other important players to re-evaluate their situations (Pedroia and Ellsbury).

Has their been a lack of investment? Why exactly did they feel the need to bring in a coach like Bobby Valentine?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

You wont twig that you're the polar opposite to the OP because stupidity goes hand in hand with ignorance.

It didn't take you long to pull out ol' faithful, did it. Good old 'you're stupid'. Goodness me, I'm glad I'm significantly smarter than you. Unfortunately, that doesn't make me smart at all. I'm still stupid, of course, I'm just smarter than you.

Has their been a lack of investment?

Oops. You and your context, constructiveness and 'genius'.

Didn't take you long to pull out ol' faithful, did it. Good old 'you're stupid'. God I'm glad I'm significantly smarter than you.

You're significantly smarter than me yet you insist on maintaining a dialogue with me?

An intelligent person wouldn't be so dismissive. An intelligent person would show at least a modicum of awareness. Intelligent people usually come with a decent memory span.

All seems beyond you.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
You're significantly smarter than me yet you insist on maintaining a dialogue with me?

A dog is quite often smarter than his bone, Coro.

An intelligent person wouldn't be so dismissive.

Nonsense.

See what I did there?

An intelligent person would show at least a modicum of awareness. Intelligent people usually come with a decent memory span.

If you say these things, Coro, they must be true. After all, you said them. That's what makes them right, right?

All seems beyond you.

It's the complexity of your arguments; it's what baffles me most.

Poor at attempt at irony. You had to shift things to a more general sense in order to do so. Crap.

OP thinks the worst, you say they 'changed their minds' ahaha

I say they put aside their original strategy in order to bring Rodgers in.

I'm asking about the Red Sox and what is happening there and you're following me around like a bad stench.

What do you want to know about the Sox?

Trumo's post was interesting. Just wondering why they decided to bring in a coach like Bobby Valentine? Key players are supposedly unhappy about this. What is the supporters biggest concern over there?

Trumo's post was interesting. Just wondering why they decided to bring in a coach like Bobby Valentine? Key players are supposedly unhappy about this. What is the supporters biggest concern over there?

Read my previous posts - that clubhouse quit on Francona the previous season. Their biggest concern is they are a bunch of wankers that support a shithouse team and they are not NY.

Read my previous posts - that clubhouse quit on Francona the previous season. Their biggest concern is they are a bunch of wankers that support a shithouse team and they are not NY.

I saw that about the clubhouse quitting. I'm googling but still no closer to understanding what that means.

Their supporters sound a lot like ours.

Are FSG taking much flak? Or is the focus on players/coach?

Fuckin Red Sox - this season they have had their players miss 41% of the games, like some kind of shit record - almost makes me feel bad for them, except they suck and I hate em.

Couldn't really give a fuck about baseball....basketball.....ice hockey.....American football.....

The season hasn't even kicked off. Please god let me wake up in 93, we had a shit team.....but decent supporters.

See the baseball thread over on the GF. A few days ago I posted an article that discusses it.

OK, thanks.

Focus firmly on players, this is a group that had one of the biggest collapses in history to end last year and then tried to shift it onto the manager.

Again, thank you Howie. I will cease this inquisition.

See the baseball thread over on the GF. A few days ago I posted an article that discusses it.

Gotta disagree on your take on Valentine - farthest thing from Roy imaginable.

Couldn't really give a fuck about baseball....basketball.....ice hockey.....American football.....

The season hasn't even kicked off. Please god let me wake up in 93, we had a shit team.....but decent supporters.

Hi Rambo - Fuck off. You don't know jack about anything and you were a twat in 93 too.