You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Podcasts

chorlton

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Instead of spending time and trouble searching and posting old posts why not answer my question. What do you mean by you're 'I'd never tire' comment?  I ignored it the first time but you've repeated it again. Very strange.

And get ‘ruined’ by you, you young, old, white, black man? Bit risky. 

36 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

It shows a working class person who did well for themselves, you fucking hate those. This is why I respect people like Mick Lynch, because he’s out to help working people, you’re out to shame anybody who comes from nothing and uses their Labour to earn a few quid. You’re the nastiest little cunt on here and a liar, now you’re entering other threads to tell me to ‘bore off’, haven’t you destroyed enough threads on here already? 

Like I say, I’d never tire. 

What do you mean by never tire? That's twice you've said it? 

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Of course I can. I’m just not going to give you something to try to get me banned with, you compulsive lying rat. 

Go on I'm sure you can explain? And why would it get you banned? I'm intrigued now. You said the comment twice, I ignored the first one.

You sent me PMs before so you're not shy.  Explain yourself man.

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Go on I'm sure you can explain? And why would it get you banned? I'm intrigued now. You said the comment twice, I ignored the first one.

You sent me PMs before so you're not shy.  Explain yourself man.

I sent you one PM, not 'PMs'. I'm not shy, at all. I'm going to ignore you in this thread, because it's a thread for humans to actually share, not this bollocks. If you want to continue it, do it in the other thread you've ruined, the Starmer one. 

8 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I sent you one PM, not 'PMs'. I'm not shy, at all. I'm going to ignore you in this thread, because it's a thread for humans to actually share, not this bollocks. If you want to continue it, do it in the other thread you've ruined, the Starmer one. 

Why not put me on ignore fully? Stop you making a cunt of yourself.You can't because it'd compromise you pushing your agenda. 

Anyway you made your weird little comment in this thread so why can't you answer in this thread? 

Not going well for you this is it? Were you making more veiled threats against me Numero? I believe you were.

I suggest you put me on ignore. 

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Why not put me on ignore fully? Stop you making a cunt of yourself.You can't because it'd compromise you pushing your agenda. 

Anyway you made your weird little comment in this thread so why can't you answer in this thread? 

Not going well for you this is it? Were you making more veiled threats against me Numero? I believe you were.

I suggest you put me on ignore. 

You have no idea how you look on here. Absolutely nobody takes you seriously. You've got a shit load of people you are arguing with and calling a cunt on a daily basis, and you think it's not going well for me? Hahaha. You're good value for a laugh, I'll give you that. Unfortunately, putting you on ignore doesn't work. It ends up with large parts of pages missing because you spam so much. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You have no idea how you look on here. Absolutely nobody takes you seriously. You've got a shit load of people you are arguing with and calling a cunt on a daily basis, and you think it's not going well for me? Hahaha. You're good value for a laugh, I'll give you that. Unfortunately, putting you on ignore doesn't work. It ends up with large parts of pages missing because you spam so much. 

Just answer the question then Zebedee.

You really are a coward aren't you?

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The Gnasher and Numero podcast would be quite brilliant. 

The sexual tension is immense. I remember years ago I was having a row (I know, hard to believe) with NT and he moaned about ruining the forum. I’ve just posted it in the Starmer thread but here it is;

This seemingly decade long back and forth betweenRico and Nelly is epic in its shitness. The one off postings are different, but it's destroying practically all discussion in political threads.

Obviously it’ll be different when he does it.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The sexual tension is immense. I remember years ago I was having a row (I know, hard to believe) with NT and he moaned about ruining the forum. I’ve just posted it in the Starmer thread but here it is;

This seemingly decade long back and forth betweenRico and Nelly is epic in its shitness. The one off postings are different, but it's destroying practically all discussion in political threads.

Obviously it’ll be different when he does it.  

I'm glad it's not me and SD anymore. 

• Upvote 1