You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard somebody on the radio this morning mentioning Roberto Martinez as a possible replacement - anyone have any views on this were the position to become available?

Btw, I want Kenny to stay before anybody starts wishing AIDS on me.

Rafa or Pep would be my two choices. Outside that, not sure. Would want proven quality though, not a manager who is going to be at his first big club by coming here

Americans in general? Or our current owners?

Because the latter appear to be the complete opposite of what you have described.

Behave, ex-Hedge fund managers specializing in risk mitigation through diversification and derivatives are well known for their passion.

hmm yanks in general. maybe our owners hide it, they are heavily into sports so i assume they have some passion. hopefully passionate about kenny.

oh, sorry for interrupting a domestic

I don't know, they seem quite scientific in their approach. Calm as well.

I can't see a passionate speech changing their opinion. They'll want targets, facts etc.

Rafa or Pep would be my two choices. Outside that, not sure. Would want proven quality though, not a manager who is going to be at his first big club by coming here

Not Rafa and I genuinely think Pep will keep his word and take a break.

Villas Boas or Klopp for me. Not sure of the chances, mind.

Not Rafa and I genuinely think Pep will keep his word and take a break.

Villas Boas or Klopp for me. Not sure of the chances, mind.

Not Rafa? WHY??

Rafa loves the club, proved what he could do when he did have cunts as owners( three seasons where H&G werent owners he won CL and FA cup and reached another CL final) and he actually buys quality.

AVB ? What has he done toconvince you other than fail at Chelsea? Klopp, yes he is good but he would most likely not come to lfc.

The OP started yet ANOTHER pointless thread on Kenny, assumed Kenny would make excuses to keep his job 'bad luck', therefore he should be sacked. Well that was the impression given, so a twat yeah.

Is English your first language because that's not what I said or implied. I asked a genuine question (which so far only "Kenny's spell" has made an attempt at answering) that will be asked next week. I never implied Kenny would lie to keep his job, in fact I said the opposite and I never said he should be sacked. I don't want Kenny sacked and I don't think he will be, I just think he's got a tough week coming up.

AVB ? What has he done toconvince you other than fail at Chelsea? Klopp, yes he is good but he would most likely not come to lfc.

In the same way we cannot attract players from the top echelon, we are not going to attract a top notch manager. So we are going to have to take a punt on young up and comer and hope we have backed the right horse. Whether Porto or Chelsea is an accurate reflection of AVB's abilities, I don't know, but we will have to take a punt somewhere if they decide to let Kenny go.

Is English your first language because that's not what I said or implied. I asked a genuine question (which so far only "Kenny's spell" has made an attempt at answering) that will be asked next week. I never implied Kenny would lie to keep his job, in fact I said the opposite and I never said he should be sacked. I don't want Kenny sacked and I don't think he will be, I just think he's got a tough week coming up.

yeah, swansea away isn't easy these days

In the same way we cannot attract the top echelon of players, we are not going to attract a top notch manager. So we are going to have to take a punt on young up and comer and hope we have backed the right horse. Whether Porto or Chelsea is an accurate reflection of AVB's abilities, I don't know but we will have to take a punt somewhere if they decide to let Kenny go.

If my auntie had bollocks, she'd be my uncle.

The meeting would go like this

JWH: so Kenny how much do you need to get us into the top 4?

KD: enough for a goalscorer and some cover,and if you can stretch to it will you make the posts a couple of inches further apart.

JWH: Ok no problem Kenny,thanks for winning us the cup,and getting us into another final in your first season in charge with a really young team.

KD: thanks pal.

JWH: Did you see John travolta was bumming blokes in sauna's.

KD: Aye, the dirty bastard, see you in August.

(then Tom Werner appears from a sauna with john travolta)

TW: John,meet John....our newest investor

I agree with Dave. Why couldn't he of just posted it in Ant's other Kenny thread.

I asked a specific question. If my question was about Jordan Henderson, Rafa Benitez, Christian Purslow, Stuart Downing, Andy Carroll, Pepe Reina, Fernando Torres, Roy Hodgson, Kloop, AVB, or Tarts I would have stuck it that thread.

There cannot be a bigger sign of footballing cluelessness than suggesting cunting andre vilas boas should be our next manager. Why not suggest whoever is winning the fucking portuguese league by fucking miles this season? Whover manages porto wins the fucking league by miles. They've lost one game. When the bearded hobbit was at chelsea he was a fucking disaster and completely out of his depth.

There cannot be a bigger sign of footballing cluelessness than suggesting cunting andre vilas boas should be our next manager. Why not suggest whoever is winning the fucking portuguese league by fucking miles this season? Whover manages porto wins the fucking league by miles. They've lost one game. When the bearded hobbit was at chelsea he was a fucking disaster and completely out of his depth.

Disagree.

He is the exactly the type we should be looking for if Kenny goes.

Disagree.

He is the exactly the type we should be looking for if Kenny goes.

What do you mean you disagree?!! Are you saying he did well at Chelsea? Are you saying that whoever manages porto doesn't win the league? You really don't have a clue. Where are you from?

What do you mean you disagree?!! Are you saying he did well at Chelsea? Are you saying that whoever manages porto doesn't win the league? You really don't have a clue. Where are you from?

Easy, grout!

Yep, course was poor at Chelsea (but obviously excellent at Porto) but a young manager of his ilk is exactly who I think we need.

I personally don't want to go down the route of some European journeyman and the top notch managers are out of reach.

Easy, grout!

Yep, course was poor at Chelsea (but obviously excellent at Porto) but a young manager of his ilk is exactly who I think we need.

I personally don't want to go down the route of some European journeyman and the top notch managers are out of reach.

You are calling rafa benitez (2 primera liga, 1 european cup) a european journeyman and vilas boas (1 portuguese league wank) a top notch manager. What a load of bollocks. Where are you from? Are you Portuguese?

Edited by dirk grout

Considering John Henry said at the start of the season, the main objective was to get back in the top 4, I dont think it will go well.

I also have a funny feeling the decision has already been made, by things ive seen and heard recently.

You are calling rafa benitez (2 primera liga, 1 european cup) a european journeyman and vilas boas (1 portuguese league wank) a top notch manager). What a load of bollocks. Where are you from? Are you Portuguese?

I haven't called Rafa a thing, grout. The Rafa discussion has been done to death a billion times. Find the various threads on him if you want to discuss him.

So if KD goes and you don't want a young Euro manager. Then who?

I haven't called Rafa a thing, grout. The Rafa discussion has been done to death a billion times. Find the various threads on him if you want to discuss him.

So if KD goes and you don't want a young Euro manager. Then who?

I'm not going to discuss who should replace kenny because I think its a bit disrespectful, all I am saying is that benitez is a far better manager than vilas boas and he has the track record to prove it.