You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

47 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

If you were really TJ hooker you would find the head of the train company and throw a nightstick at his legs, then roll over your car bonnet and run away quickly.

Unless he actually works for the train company, in which case the lateness is to be expected.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Downton Abbey. Bunch of posh twats playing a bunch of posh twats in a show written by a posh twat that celebrates class slavery.

Thankfully such days are gone. Oh wait.

100% this. Michelle Dockery aside this film (and the tv show) has all the appeal of a fried turd sandwich!

9 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

One team in my work goes to Costco for pizzas every now and again. The fella who goes takes about 3 hours to come back and everyone gets over excited like they've never seen a pizza before.

Wouldn't mind but it's shite anyway. Who's never wanted a baked spud with eight tins of beans on it and a sprite.

Basically reminds you of why half of Wisconsin are diabetic at the age of 25, fat old women walking around costco with their fat sons who live in the basement and eat five tonnes of coco pops a day.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Wouldn't mind but it's shite anyway. Who's never wanted a baked spud with eight tins of beans on it and a sprite.

Basically reminds you of why half of Wisconsin are diabetic at the age of 25, fat old women walking around costco with their fat sons who live in the basement and eat five tonnes of coco pops a day.

Hades?

To be fair, you'd have to already know about that for it to remind you of that.

Reminds me of a time I was in Costco in Orlando, was approaching some testing table for a slice of cake when Jabba the gut cut me off in a motorised cart and swiped the remaining pieces. 

I do enjoy the hotdog and drink, occasionally I will if it's early on have a cappuccino and scone. I can't abide Costco once they let the plebs in, Chester opens at 9:45am and I target my visit then. Liverpool Costco is shite compared. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Gold toilet worth a million quid stolen from Blenheim palace. Churchills ancestral home. Plebs having a living wage is greed. Toffs having a million pound shitter is normal send out an appeal.

Must have been Churchill shitting outside Central Station earlier then. Don't blame him if someones nicked his bog. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Gold toilet worth a million quid stolen from Blenheim palace. Churchills ancestral home. Plebs having a living wage is greed. Toffs having a million pound shitter is normal send out an appeal.

Pop into a church. It’ll scare you to death. Gold, silver, diamonds all over. But make sure you donate on the way out. Yes 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Look at the value of the Catholic church. 

Vile institution. 

Yeah,at the top level but many are closing down. While this might sound fine a lot of churches provide community services and are attached to schools. While I am not religious personally some of the grassroots churches still provide something within many communities,particularly to older people.

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Yeah,at the top level but many are closing down. While this might sound fine a lot of churches provide community services and are attached to schools. While I am not religious personally some of the grassroots churches still provide something within many communities,particularly to older people.

I wouldn’t for a minute argue the Catholic Church doesn’t do good. 

I was baptised Catholic, went to infant, primary, secondary and 6th form catholic schools. 

But for the money it has and the abuse it has allowed to happen  and continue to happen it’s a disgraceful organisation. 

1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:

Oh we’re filthy perverts, no doubt about that. 

I too had the dubious pleasure of being born into the insanity of the Catholic church.

Some of the most hateful, horrible people I've met have been Nuns, especially the ones involved in education. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chevettehs said:

I too had the dubious pleasure of being born into the insanity of the Catholic church.

Some of the most hateful, horrible people I've met have been Nuns, especially the ones involved in education. 

Only had one as a teacher and Sister Martha was ace. 

Me mam had them at primary school and even though she still believes in all that religious shite she says they were “fucking evil”. 

And me mam doesn’t swear!