You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

I am in a state of shock that United who bought that Hernadez the other day,have already got him a work permit.

Seriously he has 0 Chilean caps and only 1 under 23 cap.

How come we end up waiting around 4 to 6 months for permits and the Scum get them in days.

Hernandez? The only Hernandez I know of at Utd Is Javier Hernandez aka little penis and hes mexican.

I am in a state of shock that United who bought that Hernadez the other day,have already got him a work permit.

Seriously he has 0 Chilean caps and only 1 under 23 cap.

How come we end up waiting around 4 to 6 months for permits and the Scum get them in days.

Thats been going on for literally years now.

I'm sure theres probably small print in there somewhere that they use to make it legitimate. I think there is a rule that if the player is considered an extraordinary young talent they can be let through(or I might just be imagining that).

Regardless, even if there is that rule, the mancs have been getting young players through for years when they clearly shouldn't.

If anyone worth their salt would look into I think you'd probably find clear cases of the mancs just getting away with whatever they want.

Thats been going on for literally years now.

I'm sure theres probably small print in there somewhere that they use to make it legitimate. I think there is a rule that if the player is considered an extraordinary young talent they can be let through(or I might just be imagining that).

Regardless, even if there is that rule, the mancs have been getting young players through for years when they clearly shouldn't.

If anyone worth their salt would look into I think you'd probably find clear cases of the mancs just getting away with whatever they want.

No doubt but if you bring it up then people just accuse you of a "conspiracy theory". Look at the reaction to Rafa's fact sheet and Luis saying the mancs control the politics in English football. Very few journo's are willing to investigate and report the reasons for those ideas and "theories" when it comes to the Mancs, I'm not sure if it's because of the club, Slur, or both but they don't.

Im beggining to think that we have deliberately forced Dempsey in to the footballing wilderness for "getting all up" in Bellamys face last season.

If not, then what, oh what, is going on.

P.S Anyone who doesnt think he would improve our squad is an effin loon

so that fat geordie gangster thinks he is doing us a favour by offering 12 million for a pleyr, one third of what he received for him a year and a half ago, what a slimy chancer he is

carroll is also holding us to ransom by refusing to consider other clubs so between carroll and ashley, the geordie mafia have us in quite a spot here

anybody with any bit of integrity or backbone would tell him to get fucked

what will we do?

we'll try and get an add-on or two to get it up to 13 million of newcastle get CL or Varroll scores a lot (both won't happen) and we'll swear them to secrecy and be very strict about keeping the fee undisclosed so we won't be so embarrassed by the worst transfer in british football history

this is another test of our mettle, it'll be another test that we'll fail

You sure?

I thought that was only the case with Allen because of a special stipulation if one of the "Big 5" clubs came in for him, us being one of those.

I hope we've at least made an enquiry.

I'm sure. We're free to go for any player that has an official inquiry from another club.

So, as soon as City make an offer/ask about Sinclair, we are free to bid on him.

Guest San Don
I'm sure. We're free to go for any player that has an official inquiry from another club.

So, as soon as City make an offer/ask about Sinclair, we are free to bid on him.

Yes, once another club bids for any swansea player and swansea signal they are prepared to do business, we can then enter the fray.

But, that means we're on the back foot from the off. Plus, city will offer any player more money than we'd be prepared to pay never mind just upping the fee they'd pay.