You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ressies vs Bolton

Allan

Enjoyed that in the end. Silva made a big impact from the bench. Sterling excellent at times on the ball. Coady played well.

Considering the players missing, and the makeshift defence, I thought we defended well. It's just frustrating carrying players like Eccleston who are a waste of a shirt.

Great game by the ressies tonight! Sterling was the star man of the night, again showing off his skills. I'm sure he'd be decent in PL just about now. Fast, good dribbler & good crosser of the ball. Great stuff.

We of course hit the posts two times and the bar once, so we easily could have won this, but at least we didn't loose. Really proud of the youngsters today!

Enjoyed that in the end. Silva made a big impact from the bench. Sterling excellent at times on the ball. Coady played well.

Considering the players missing, and the makeshift defence, I thought we defended well. It's just frustrating carrying players like Eccleston who are a waste of a shirt.

Eccleston has talent but his attitude stinks. He'll go the same way as Thomas Ince.

Not disappointed in that at all. Good performance by several. Adorjan and Sterling both showed off the skills while Coady was positive and Silva showed the impact we know he can make.

Hopefully Coyle has a few names in his notebook as well. Either for this season or next in the Championship (maybe).

Finally, Frank, Thomas Ince is still going to be an excellent player in a year or two, it's a shame things went the way they did.

Great game by the ressies tonight! Sterling was the star man of the night, again showing off his skills. I'm sure he'd be decent in PL just about now. Fast, good dribbler & good crosser of the ball. Great stuff.

We of course hit the posts two times and the bar once, so we easily could have won this, but at least we didn't loose. Really proud of the youngsters today!

Sterling and a few others need to be playing alongside better players.

Some of the players he is alongside just aren't good enoughin the skill or movement. Ngoo, Roberts being two who offer little.

Not disappointed in that at all. Good performance by several. Adorjan and Sterling both showed off the skills while Coady was positive and Silva showed the impact we know he can make.

Hopefully Coyle has a few names in his notebook as well. Either for this season or next in the Championship (maybe).

Finally, Frank, Thomas Ince is still going to be an excellent player in a year or two, it's a shame things went the way they did.

What happened with Ince before he left?

Guest San Don

The ressies are having the luck of the first team, hitting the bar then not able to convert a host of chances. Well worth the draw but should have been a win.

I don't think Ince will make it at a higher level than the Championship, and Eccleston will end up at a lower level than that. Mendy will not make it in league football at all.

Today I thought most of the players were excellent (with the exception of Eccleston and Mendy). Brad Smith did extremely well and was probably MoM for me, but there were a lot of very good performances. Hunter said that Sterling was back to his best, but although I think he can be proud of his performance (which is his best so far this season), I think he has an ever higher level in him...