You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jimmy Savile dead

Mendoza

On 19/04/2020 at 02:38, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha fucking hell lads 

I still think my obituary was solid. People looking back like they knew they didn't fucking know you hindsight twats, those in the know kept quiet that's the point of the whole controversy but my instinct where enough to call him a fucking freak as an obituary. My conscience is intact.

On 11/10/2023 at 15:31, Arniepie said:

He did a shit load for charity, actually got his hands dirty working in hospitals and gave incredible amounts of his own cash each year.

He was a crazy character but we'll miss crazy, generous and decent characters like him.

Rest in peace and enjoy the view, you've deserved it.

page 3

ahem.

Maybe when you’ve been here over a decade we can go back and find some fun posts from you.

The truth is very few knew what had gone on and even though many thought he was a creepy guy. To say at the moment he died that you knew everything that would subsequently come out would make you a liar. 

The horror was that many who knew him actually knew and covered it up. 

3 minutes ago, Davelfc said:

Maybe when you’ve been here over a decade we can go back and find some fun posts from you.

The truth is very few knew what had gone on and even though many thought he was a creepy guy. To say at the moment he died that you knew everything that would subsequently come out would make you a liar. 

The horror was that many who knew him actually knew and covered it up. 

Anyway going back to a post just after he died and calling it out like I should have known is a dick move. Won’t disturb you any more, you have more decade old posts to dig up I guess.

fair nuff

hindsight is wonderful thing

Just now, Arniepie said:

fair nuff

hindsight is wonderful thing

You can hide behind that but I still think it’s a dick move. 

True it shows how he fooled people and how few of us knew it for a fact, while it may have been a standing joke there’s a big difference between that and what we learned afterwards. 

Just now, Davelfc said:

You can hide behind that but I still think it’s a dick move. 

True it shows how he fooled people and how few of us knew it for a fact, while it may have been a standing joke there’s a big difference between that and what we learned afterwards. 

ive held my hands up

what more do you want me to say?

he did fool a lot of people but he also had very powerful friends.

• 6 months later...