You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What Car?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What Car?

What a shite thread....as if what anyone says on here will make any difference....you just wanna be flash and say "oh look at me...i've got this life changing choice to make"..

In times when most are skint....me being one,i couldn't careless what car you get...to be honest!

Nobody disses on The Stouffamatic 5000. Negged.

Oops pressed send by mistake...

Despite having a lot of vw cars... Wife still has one... I prefer Volvo for comfort and quality. They Are fords with better quality parts.

However...

I would probably buy a passer based on amount of shite u need to haul around with small kids.

Having second thoughts here and Noos prompted it.

Most people buy the better looking car so that we beat women off with a shitty stick. It occured to me that Stouffer probably uses his car as a.shitty stick, to beat the ladies away.

Stouffer and sexy car could be too much for the byways and highways of Cumbria. Traffic jams of frothing gash everywhere. Yummy mummy traffic jams for the school run as they casually block him in a junction.Think you need to give this more thought.

Only a Hummer will send out strong enough homosexual signals to confuse the women of the North. Of course you may have to blackout the Windows in case there are any lonely cumbrian men aboot.

• Upvote 1