You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Unforgettable moment.

I was in the pub in town and this Polish girl with her boyfriend was stood behind us and she'd been saying how worried she was in case her compatriot let anyone down that night. When he made that double save her face was a picture of pride as we all hugged her as if she was Dudek himself !!

Yea. THAT was why you hugged her/copped a feel.

Losing to Wimbledon in the FA Cup. Still cry about that whenever I'm forced to remember.

Gerrard's FA Cup Final.

Crushing Real Madrid and the Mancs in the same week.

The 2005 CL final with a team that wasn't supposed to win. Losing in 2007 with a team that should have won.

... that Josemi accepted a medal and danced round the stage like he'd played his guts out!

article-0-02A4FE6C0000044D-770_468x319.jpg

If I was Riise I wouldn't be happy about having this picture as the symbol as my greatest achievement as a player.

... and probably some of the other things he did after that glorious night.

Losing 0-1 and then 1-2 to Havant and Waterlooville at HOME!!!

Gerrard's long range goal in injury time v West Ham in 2006.

That we swapped Marsh and Burrows for Dicks.

Fowler's 4 min hat-trick v Arsenal in 1994. They just didn't let many goals in at the time.

That we sold Dean Saunders to Villa when their next match was at Villa Park against us!

Sell the guy AFTER the match. He scored 2 against us that day.

Djimi Traore - champions league winners medal.

w. t. f.

Others...

David Healy v England.

David Healy v Spain (thrice).

David Healy v Denmark.

David Healy v Sweden (twice).

David Healy holding the current Euro Qualifying goal scoring record - 13.

Disclaimer. I'm from Northern Ireland.