You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

we're going to end up getting SFA for aquilani,a ren't we?

Nathanzx

unused sub for milan tonight in a big game at juventus

came on as a sub the previous few games (i presume sub appearances count)

is it 20 or 25 appearances he needs to get to for us to get the 7 mil?

even if he stays fit throughout the season they'll be sneaky about it and make sure he doesn't quite get there

jesus, we are going to get mugged again here, how dull are we?

we're making offloading this lad look as hard as solving fermat's last theorem

why didn't we just agree a 7/8 million deal with someone...anyone and get this monkey off our backs

this transfer and transfers like this frustrate the shit out of me

Edited by Nathanzx

unused sub for milan tonight in a big game at juventus

came on as a sub the previous few games (i presume sub appearances count)

is it 20 or 25 appearances he needs to get to for us to get the 7 mil?

even if he stays fit throughout the season they'll be sneaky about it and make sure he doesn't quite get there

jesus, we are going to get mugged again here, how dull are we?

we're making offloading this lad look as hard as solving fermat's last theorem

why didn't we just agree a 7/8 million deal with someone...anyone and get this monkey off our backs

this transfer and transfers like this frustrate the shit out of me

[YOUTUBE]5Pj226Dkg-0[/YOUTUBE]

Bring him back and fucking use him. He's a brilliant player if he gets the confidence a player of his class deserves. But obviously that ship has sailed and the whole story is just sad.

He must be the most misunderstood genius in the world. If he's so brilliant, surely we would be able to offload him for a cut price? Seems like a pure luxury player to me and the sooner he's out, the better. A disgrace that we bought him in the first place. Another one of Macia's gems I guess.

He must be the most misunderstood genius in the world. If he's so brilliant, surely we would be able to offload him for a cut price?

Or maybe other clubs get him for a season at a good price for a squad player and then if he turns out good they sign him. Him being swapped to Juventus last season for Poulsen is the most disgraceful thing done to a player since we let Beardsley go to the blues.

Milan have played 5 league games.

Aquilani has started 3 and made 1 appearance as sub.

He's also played 2 out of 2 games in the Champions League for them (Both as a sub).

It's hardly time to hit the panic button. If he's any good, he'll play and if he's playing well then why wouldn't they want to sign him having already reached an agreement to do so?

He's a potentially great footballer. But there are thousands of those out there, with the key word being 'potentially'.

In reality, he's a crock, a bag of nerves and hasn't been very good for us, Juventus or Milan (so far).

It's difficult to see what your run-of-the-mill RAWKite finds in him that makes it such a big crime for us to have let him go. "And on loan!!" they say. I don't think they quite understand that he's being loaned out because no one will fucking buy him.

It's all about vindicating Rafa, really, and convincing themselves that even his flops are actually world-class footballers who simply didn't work out (through no fault of Rafa himself of course, but Purslow, Parry, Hodgson, and unknown forces of nature).

If the player is not in Kenny's plans and we can't sell him for a decent fee, sending him out on loan, receiving a loan fee, having someone else pay his wages, while all the time allowing amortization to kick in, means this won't be as bad as it appears at first sight, from a financial perspective.

Granted, it hasn't worked out with Aquilani and the deal was bad, but considering the amount of outgoing deals we concluded in the summer, I think we did well.

Or maybe other clubs get him for a season at a good price for a squad player and then if he turns out good they sign him. Him being swapped to Juventus last season for Poulsen is the most disgraceful thing done to a player since we let Beardsley go to the blues.

Fuck off. Beardsley was a brilliant player who was part of one of the best Liverpool sides in our history.

Aquilani is a spineless, boss-eyed shithouse who did fuck all for us, and has done fuck all for for anyone in his entire, trophyless and ultimately pointless career.

You would have to ask Juventus. Apparently he did well there.

Ahahahahahaha!

He's one of the worst signings in our entire history.

I love reading clueless superfan RAWK cunts quacking on about this fucking turd. It simply drives home how some people don't actually *watch* football matches.

Wake up! He's fucking shit and makes Juan Veron look like Roy Keane.

Some players do not belong in the Premiership.