You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Gucci_Ledge

again I ask, is Reina as good as we make him out to be. For 2 or 3 years now I say no. He rarely hits the heights of 2006 anymore, he never saves a pen, and is beaten at the near post all the time.

At fault for the 2nd and 3rd today. Doesn't matter as we'd have lost anyway but still. Stood in fucking no man's land once again (1as he always likes to do as anyone who goes the match will testify, why does he do this? what's the fucking point?) for the 2nd and back peddling so he couldn't get set or at least run out and challenge/narrow the angle for defoe's one on one.

3rd goal speaks for itself. Plain old shit goalkeeping. He doesn't make many fumbles to be fair, no more than anyone else, I'm more concerned about his basics more than a freak mistake.

He's been a class player overall for us and I know he is one of the fans' "untouchables", and always will be. so Neg away.

You sometimes question your own opinion, I wonder sometimes if I'm missing something in having such a low opinion of Adam, Carroll & Henderson but unfortunately it's becoming clear that I wasn't missing a thing.

Adam only cost 6m, so what u expect he had a shit day but a half decent player at that, henderson and carroll, look like they need to be on the bench against the better teams like 2day and players with more experience put in there places, Just untill they have settled and improved there game, [if they ever do] particularly against the weaker teams were they will get more time on the ball

Thank God it's over.. We'll move on to the next game..

It has to be said that Spurs are a fantastic side, I reckon they'll make the 3rd spot easy.. Harry Redknapp is a brilliant manager.

Jesus Christ,just when I thought I'd seen it all ,someone pops in and ups the retardmeter by another notch...fucking beaut

Soooo, will Kenny's referee talk prior to this be remembered on level terms with Rafa's "facts"? It sure has had about the same effect.

One of the very worst Liverpool performances I've seen since the days of Souness this. Very, very worrying.

Oh, and Ledley King is class. Shame he only seems to be available whenever they play us...

While I don't quite agree with Brucespanners rant earlier this week, truth is that I think our insistence of buying British this summer will cost us very dearly. Henderson shouldn't play for us again, and I'm afraid Adam in away games against good opposition will struggle like he did today. Downing has shown glimpses of what he can do, but the only real success so far has been Enrique. Coincidence?

Oh, and Carra is finished. That much is pretty clear by now. Let's hope Agger gets back to fitness quickly, so we can start building for the future.

Very worried about 4th now. Spurs did great business in the window, Adebayor and Parker was exactly what they needed. Let's hope Modric fucks off in the January window...

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I know they were on top before hte sending off, and one ahead from a bit of a freak strike, but fuck anybody who doesn't think those going off was the main difference:

UgWmc.jpg

neg all you like lads, im fucked as it is but Carroll and Henderson will never be good enough for liverpool. Yeah Carroll did a job today, was one of the better players but can any of you really say you have any faith in him to score a goal or dominate a defender because i know i fucking cant. Henderson thinks we're playing keep ball in training did he pass it forward once all game?

Jesus Christ,just when I thought I'd seen it all ,someone pops in and ups the retardmeter by another notch...fucking beaut

That's a bit uncalled for.. you've got to give credit where it's due.

Spurs did play really really well.. Their summer signings i.e. Parker and Adebayor both had fantastic games!

Well that went well.

Hopefully just a massive aberration but if we had put in a performance like that under Roy, I'd be going apeshit. Diabolical all over the park, never even got started. Kenny left Skrtel exposed today. Roll on Brighton.

It was a horrible game from our point of view. Everything went against us, we were shite, deserved the red cards, the ref was still a horrible cunt though, thought he was against us from the start.

But there are alot of morons on here who's clearly got the superaids in their brains.

The season is 38 games, not 5. We have been shite in 3 halfs so far this season and played really well in 7, unlucky not to have picked up more points.

The only thing i can fault Kenny for so far this season is choosing Skrtel for this game, i believe that cost us more than anything else today. It was evident he was gonna get sent off, and his poor positioning and his proness to shirt pulling and rash tackling put is in trouble all the time when he was on the pitch.

We'll bounce back though.

Nightmare. Ref was a cunt to send off Adam so early , could have just had a strong word. At 1-0 down of course we're going to be snapping at heels trying to get back into it. Carragher didn't have a good game. We'll still make fourth come the end of the season but games like this are just horrible to watch. Bollocks. All the mongs can fuck off back to mongsville you cunts only come out when we lose.

Our away fans are fucking brilliant.

Agreed, hearing them chanting Dalglish around the 85th minute was great and helped put things into perspective a bit. Some of the people talking loads of shite about our players should really learn something from them. As in = we had a shit day, get over it and shut the fuck up crying.

You sometimes question your own opinion, I wonder sometimes if I'm missing something in having such a low opinion of Adam, Carroll & Henderson but unfortunately it's becoming clear that I wasn't missing a thing.

every time we start 442 with suarez and carroll up front we look incredbly average, next week we will revert back to 433 and stevie g will be back and we will win about 5