You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Not much to add really. We were fucking shite from start to finish, and we'd have lost regardless of the sendings off.

It was obvious that Lucas/ Adam/ Henderson were going to struggle against Parker, Modric and co, because THEY'RE NOT AS GOOD, and I'm afraid that the millions spent on Carroll and Henderson looks more laughable the more you watch them play.

That was an embarrassment to the club, but I can't say I didn't see it coming, Spurs have too many good players, and we have too many ordinary ones.

Gerrard. To the fucking rescue. YET AGAIN.

This.

The more I watch Carroll the less I think he'll come good for the money. When we were laughing at Torres and Chelsea, the lad was having chances or setting a few up. I know its early days but not seen anything from Carroll. I hope to god he proves me wrong though - but I just can't see it.

The Zlatan is shit thread seems less funny suddenly. Hope he comes good too.

I hear you. He isn't a very good player and we need him gone, but he was hardly alone in being utterly shit today.

Fact is, we need Gerrard back, because Adam and Lucas is a very one-paced and ordinary CM pairing, which will get overrun by far worse midfields than Spurs.

As for fucking Spurs, I don't really understand why people were so confident about us getting a result.

They were a better team than us under Redknapp last season, and the season before, whupped us at Anfield, and by keeping Modric and replacing the hapless Crouch with a proper striker, they are a very useful team.

Not as useful as we made them look, but a good side still.

And as for fucking Henderson. He looks like he sometimes doesn't actually know how to play football, or what to do when he gets the ball. Shit.

It's difficult to delve any deeper on these issues without pointing a big fat finger at a certain person, and people just aren't ready to do that yet.

I'm sick of us being shit, sick of it, even when we spend £55m on two players, we still FUCK UP and don't sign the right ones, and I fucking hate how people aren't more angry about it, like they prefer the status quo of us being a fucking joke.

Work- shy shifts from players? No, fucking no. Fuck them off, massive fines for those who continually fuck up, and sell in January.

Just fucking sick to the back teeth of people telling me that I'm missing something with Lucas or Skrtel or Carragher, just not good enough for mosT teams in the fucking division,never mind Liverpool FC of 2011.

It's time to push on, it's time to take stock and admit some things are not good enough. We've got the money, for now, but have we got the right man spending it?

If Kenny gets another £50m to spend in January then I'll be grimacing until I hear who we got with it.

Right now, NGog and Aquilani are far, FAR superior options than Carroll and Henderson, and that takes some doing.

i really dont think this team are going to be good enough to get 4th. carroll has been a nightmare signing i really dont think he will ever cut it here. adam is only just better than good lucas is one paced he is good at what he doe,s but cant impact a game and henderson well just dont think he is any great shakes skrtel at right back was a awful decsion. im sick that fans just accept this is the way it is now like we seem to imply bad performances are ok now and again we have accepted mediocricy.

This place is a fucking joke,a bunch of hysterical old women who can't figure out who to scream about ..for fucks sake ,every player has been singled out as the reason,manager being castigated and the usual Lucas haters have now turned up to blame him too.Fucking muppets the lot of you.Really pains me that you cunts support this team.

As much as I want to blame the players, it's the manager who picks the team.

Speo and Flanno were better options than Henderson and Skrtel, and always have been.

Pacier and twice as committed.

I just want to point out to Kenny how important pace is in the modern game, because I reaaaaaally don't think he's taking it seriously enough.

We were gutted like fish by mundane players with good pace.

It's difficult to delve any deeper on these issues without pointing a big fat finger at a certain person, and people just aren't ready to do that yet.

I'm sick of us being shit, sick of it, even when we spend £55m on two players, we still FUCK UP and don't sign the right ones, and I fucking hate how people aren't more angry about it, like they prefer the status quo of us being a fucking joke.

Work- shy shifts from players? No, fucking no. Fuck them off, massive fines for those who continually fuck up, and sell in January.

Just fucking sick to the back teeth of people telling me that I'm missing something with Lucas or Skrtel or Carragher, just not good enough for mosT teams in the fucking division,never mind Liverpool FC of 2011.

It's time to push on, it's time to take stock and admit some things are not good enough. We've got the money, for now, but have we got the right man spending it?

If Kenny gets another £50m to spend in January then I'll be grimacing until I hear who we got with it.

Right now, NGog and Aquilani are far, FAR superior options than Carroll and Henderson, and that takes some doing.

With the exception of Lucas I basically agree. I've said before that Skrtel would struggle to get into any other premiership team. At CB that is. At right back he'd probably struggle to get into most teams in the football league. Carragher is far better, but still not good enough to be first choice. And simply not suited to the pass and move football which I hope we are aiming at.

Everyone says "Adam is too slow". Bullshit, so was Alonso, and people go on about how we have missed him.

Alonso wasn't slow in possession though, and had much better positional sense (plus is just a way better footballer in general).

I know it's a bit twattish to pick this one point out of that whole post, but as a comparison between the two players it seems to offer a superficial similarity whilst avoiding the point. It's astonishing just how much we've allowed our midfield to weaken over the last three years, this season included, imo.

That said, I largely agree with your point about overreacting (even if it can be a tiny bit cathartic).

The problem is that certain players are not being played on merit.

On current form, there is no reason for Carroll, Henderson, Carragher and Skrtel to start.

If any of these players start against Wolves, I will be disappointed. They need to be replaced by Bellamy, Kuyt, Coates and Kelly. I'm sure we will look better then. But it must happen, it's time for us to be fucking ruthless.

I hate to say this but we can take a leaf out of Slur's book. No favouritism, no players starting matches by default. Look at Ferdinand, he's back from injury but he doesn't automatically get back into the side because their current back four are doing a good job. Why is this not the case with Carroll? Why is he starting when we look better without him?

This place is a fucking joke,a bunch of hysterical old women who can't figure out who to scream about ..for fucks sake ,every player has been singled out as the reason,manager being castigated and the usual Lucas haters have now turned up to blame him too.Fucking muppets the lot of you.Really pains me that you cunts support this team.

Go fuck yourself?

Yes, yep.

Go fuck yourself.

I'm looking forward to the United game.

Calm the fuck down, you drama queen.

Calm the fuck down' date=' you drama queen.[/quote']

You're another thundercunt of epic proportions...arent you the wanker calling for Kenny to resign at half time..you want a dictionary ?? might help you understand a big word like drama queen properly..Mong

We look like I pessimistically imagined we would after the comings and goings in the transfer window.

Carroll is laughable. Crouch for LFC was a better centre forward than Carroll will prove to be. Henderson is so timid that any comparison to/or belief that he's the new Gerrard is equally laughable. Enrique is on the Josemi spiral, maybe slower in descent but still on it, he's getting worse every passing match.

We need presence on the field. What we've got is six or seven first choice players who are too happy to at best "do a job", at worst hide and play safe for 90 minutes.

and in comes in the leader of the mong-pack ..most apt username ever as seeing your anti-kenny drivel makes me laugh

Anti -Kenny...

This club was founded in 1892 Kenny wasn't born until 1951.

I really think that needs pointing out.

I believe the club crest features a Liver Bird, and is in fact not one of Kennys passport photos.

Some people dont seem to realise us loosing 4-0 today was the result of having two players sent off. We may very well have lost 11 against 11, but we were always in the game for the time we had all our players on the pitch. Hell we even scored a goal, offside mind you, and Suarez missed a sitter. But it's not as if we were completely twatted, which some people will have you believe. Those same people also make it sound like we have been shite for all games so far this season. Which is far from the truth, the truth is we have been somewhat unlucky not to have had 12 points before this game.

The only thing i can really fault Kenny for today would be selecting Skrtel, putting him up against Bale was asking for trouble and i was pretty sure as soon as the notion of him playing RB against spurs became plausible, he'd be sent off and it'd fuck with our defence as a whole as he's out of position more times than not when playing at RB.