You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I think some people (not specifically this site) don't want to say anything bad about the owners and they see negative feedback about the kits as a slight on them too.

It's fucking weird.

1 great kit, 2 shit. That's the situation, considering it's their first attempt I'd say it's ok. The home shirt is going to break all sales records I'm sure of it.

I think thats probably fair enough. The home shirt is quality and they were almost there with the away kit aside from the bib. The third kit is a fucking monstrosity.

I don't think it's that bad myself. Would be a pretty good kit if it didn't have the tribal rubbish on the sleeves, but even with them it's more of a "meh" than a "monstrosity," IMO.

I personally don't really care about the third kit, since we'll only wear it a few times, but I think the reaction has been overblown.

Guest ShoePiss
I don't think it's that bad myself. Would be a pretty good kit if it didn't have the tribal rubbish on the sleeves, but even with them it's more of a "meh" than a "monstrosity," IMO.

I personally don't really care about the third kit, since we'll only wear it a few times, but I think the reaction has been overblown.

I couldn't give a fuck if it's only worn once in the league cup. It isn't about that, it's about sales. Make all 3 attractive to the fan base, simple.

Someone needs to have a word and tell them to KEEP IT SIMPLE, that's what we want and that's what we'll buy.....

That shitty diving suit and hillbilly tribal shirt will sell fuck all...

The first one was kept simple and it'll sell a hell of a lot...

To be honest I think the home shirt is boss, best home shirt in quite some time. the away I also like its very different but its quiet decent. I think we will see a fair few about.

The 3rd is a let down because of the sleeves. People are right it should have been kept simple. This is their first dip into the major footballing market though and I suspect that after sales figuers are returned they will realise that we are not americans and we dont want to look like were playing for Miami 5-0 FC.

Think Simon is being a bit harsh, the home kit is lovely. Away was close without the bib and the third is just meh as someone said. At least they've had a crack at doing something different I've been thoroughly underwhelmed by Adidas.

Also their slogan isn't that bad. Most of them are corny and they did a good job around Anfield with the hype. What slogan would you have gone with?

It's not difficult to design Liverpool tops. Keep it simple. These designing fucks must be trying to justify their wage " the tribal represents warrior spirit a togetherness a willing to fight" no it represents early 90s twattoo it looks so shit I can smell it.

We come not to play, yes we fucking do you stupid office baked turd. Fuuuck this is what happens when there's no milk left for morning brew.