You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London looking like Mogadishu...

Salou

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why you even here? 2 days to late? speak to the youth? he mumbles on about how many more poilce will be there tonight... yeh well what about last night?

dident even seem to give a fuck about them

:D that really showed him up. More like some idiotic questions. What, did they want the idiot on the streets whilst this is going on. Maybe blathering on the TV when these rats don't even listen to their parent. It's been in the police hands. Also fuck talking to these little cunts. The only thing they need is a bat around the head.

21cxauf.jpg

If real, that's scary. It just goes to show how orchestrated all these events are. A shooting used as an excuse to pillage and rob whatever you want. And not by idiots either, but, I’ll bet, by educated people who see an easy way to break some things and rob some cash.

Guest davelfc
There is a huge pile of wood in L4 that would light up the whole country if anyone sets fire to it.

Noooooo, they'd be looking to lodge with their neighbours.

article-2024035-0D5D68BE00000578-96_964x641.jpg

Whats this, some sort of desperate housewives surburban wannabees?

Interesting that you attack young women who want to clear up the mess from last night, whilst defending the cunts who did it. Do you simply lack a moral compass or has it been ruined by you dribbling in it too much?

You've hit the nail on the head, there's going to be no direct way of dealing with everybody in one go.

Calling people pond life, scum, rats and so on as people are doing isn't really constructive. We're all disgusted with the behaviour and it's already way to late for some people but these people have children and showing the parents how to parent, showing children how to behave and creating opportunities for social mobility is where society needs to step in. At the end of the day, people can only be oppressed so much before they either up rise or give up completely.

I think people are getting a bit too hung up on words. I think any of those people that have actively gone out to rob, or burn down small businesses and burn down people’s house are the lowest of the low. Maybe people would rather if I used the words “pricks” or “shit heads” but I used the word “scum”, and I think that fits the picture perfectly. I think the majority of these people are taking part in this for kicks and they don’t care whose life they screw up. I think groups of lads who roam a city centre every weekend looking for some poor unfortunate lad by himself that they can beat to a pulp are also scum. I appreciate that in some cases there may be extreme physiological issues that may have led to these actions in a minority, and these people need help, but for the most part I think the rest of them are just shit heads acting like shit heads, and those people I consider to be filth.

Interesting that you attack young women who want to clear up the mess from last night, whilst defending the cunts who did it. Do you simply lack a moral compass or has it been ruined by you dribbling in it too much?

Firstly I didnt attack them, I mocked them.

Secondly I didnt defend the 'cunts', I defend no one. I applaud tho, yes I do.

No, its not that interesting either.

My moral compass? No its finely attuned to moral poles and they dont point to the status quo.