You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sur la Route d'Anfield, Liverpool

serge

Hello,

First all all, sorry for my poor english…

I came on this website some months ago. I was looking for help as I was working on a book about Liverpool. I was lucky enough to be in touch with some of you, especially John and Arnaud.

Today, I’d like to thank you for your support. A support which help me to make my project done today.

I’m very proud to present you a new French book about Liverpool.

Its name : “Sur la route d’Anfield, Liverpool” – “On the road to Anfield, Liverpool”.

It’s a travel log about my stay in our region in November 2010.

I’ve created a website for this book : jevoyageenballon.com

This book is written in French. I know there are some of them who sometimes come here...

YNWA

SG

Special thanks to Dave

Hello Serge!

Nice to have you here. :) If you have time next season, it would be good if you could write about Ligue 1 or about our potential targets from Ligue 1 on here.

I've already written about Ligue 1 ! That's the reason why I want to see now what occures abroad, especially in the temples of football, like Liverpool :)

Serge (who doesn't like expresso ;))

Are you asking where the dog is?

Yes. I wanted to welcome Serge with some of his native tongue. It is one of the first thing I learned in French lesson.

I suspect the French must regularly misplace their dogs.

• 2 weeks later...