You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Xpert Eleven. BACK ON TOP, BABY!

RedinSweden

Where did Skinwalkers finish? My work commitments went through the roof and I have been working 6 day weeks on permanent lates which meant I couldn't play the game. I did have a good start though.

Missed out on promotion by getting beat by me in your penultimate game of the season. I went up.

You were doing quite alright and then you got bummed 7-0 by Tokyo Tigers, which cost me the title.

space1.gif     space1.gif                    

Get.

The fuck.

In.

Well done Noos - you took your gang of over-rated superstars and managed to accomplish what no team has done all season at the Kitten Palace. Beating us at home 2-1, with a squad worth three times ours and an average of three bars more in skill.

We had an amazing season, and our young team will benefit greatly from the experience. 

You'll be back after next season, and we'll be even stronger.

Well done Noos - you took your gang of over-rated superstars and managed to accomplish what no team has done all season at the Kitten Palace. Beating us at home 2-1, with a squad worth three times ours and an average of three bars more in skill.

We had an amazing season, and our young team will benefit greatly from the experience. 

You'll be back after next season, and we'll be even stronger.

You did well enough with what you have, but at the end of the day, my superior skill and intellect won it for the Navyboys. It should have been over long before it was, but it took me a while to figure the new rules and by then you'd taken 3 points off us at home. Since then we lost only 1 league game and that was away to the eventual champions, whom we beat in the return leg at the YMCA. Your team of park the bus pussies will not see us again unless we draw you in the cup, whence we shall toy with you, before bending you over and splitting your arse open. Again.

You did well enough with what you have, but at the end of the day, my superior skill and intellect won it for the Navyboys. It should have been over long before it was, but it took me a while to figure the new rules and by then you'd taken 3 points off us at home. Since then we lost only 1 league game and that was away to the eventual champions, whom we beat in the return leg at the YMCA. Your team of park the bus pussies will not see us again unless we draw you in the cup, whence we shall toy with you, before bending you over and splitting your arse open. Again.

New rules?

New rules?

New to me at any rate. I was away for a long time and on my return the whole layout had changed and there were changes to a few things, especially how you manage subs. In fact I think my first game was an arranged over-night match against my reserves, who beat me, and injured a key player in the process - all the day before a game in the league! Not sure how that happened. I think I've got it now though and I have the squad to be doing great things in the top flight this coming season.

Not sure Noos, have you not got one then?

Lads, we're currently running at 22 teams so it's looking likely that we'll be going with 8 - 7 - 7 as a league structure unless we can drag another couple into the game. Anyone who can think of someone they might be able to get involved just go for it and drag them in as three 8s just makes everything a bit more even (and avoids the bottom two divisions waiting whilst the top league finishes off).

Not sure Noos, have you not got one then?

Lads, we're currently running at 22 teams so it's looking likely that we'll be going with 8 - 7 - 7 as a league structure unless we can drag another couple into the game. Anyone who can think of someone they might be able to get involved just go for it and drag them in as three 8s just makes everything a bit more even (and avoids the bottom two divisions waiting whilst the top league finishes off).

Nope - I only twigged it had been done when all my players forms dropped overnight!

Funny to see that the game thinks Noos is such a flukey chancer than it has chosen him as the only team in the top league to play in the first round of the League Cup (as Real Shite presumably hold enough credit to still be seeded in the top 8).

Actually quite envious. A proper game is better than a friendly.

Funny to see that the game thinks Noos is such a flukey chancer than it has chosen him as the only team in the top league to play in the first round of the League Cup (as Real Shite presumably hold enough credit to still be seeded in the top 8).

Actually quite envious. A proper game is better than a friendly.

Twisted Firestarters are in the top flight, you massive mong.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right, missed my first game already... At least it was only a cup game I lost

Anyone care to give me some beginner tips?

Keeping an eye on the players' Form is pretty crucial - the higher it is, the better they should play and the Development Value (DV) they accrue will be greater. The Form Tendency (FT) arrows indicate whether the players' Form is currently heading up, down or remaining static. If a player's Form is low and/or they have a red FT arrow, training should give them a boost, though its effectiveness does vary.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...