You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I know fuck all about the reality of what actually went on, and who did what or did didnt do the other.

What I do know is, the days after the poor lass went missing, when her mum was walking along the beach clutching her teddy bear, she didnt look like she had shed a single tear or been up all night full of worry.

We will probably never know the truth, but I for one, do not believe for an instant, the parents knew nothing or were not involved in some way.

Anyone who doesnt shed a tear and then goes on a European tour to meet the pope after they have had a kid taken, is just fucking wrong in all aspects.

More to the parents involvement than has been given out.

If there is a God, I hope he is waiting at the gates to give these two a one way ticket to eternal anal fisting with a red hot barbed wire glove if they did have a part in it.

Jesus. You're spectacularly fucking dense. You'd dense enough to collapse stars.

Jesus. You're spectacularly fucking dense. You'd dense enough to collapse stars.

"You'd dense enough to collapse stars" is that a ghetto term?

And you have the conversational debating ability of a spat out cum shot, but do feel free to explain which part of my initial reply to this thread you fathom as being anything close to being dense.

Or would you prefer to try and convince the reading public that you are actually in some way funny!

In all honesty, what ive seen and heard from you over the last few weeks, is nothing more than a gobshite who is about as funny as penile warts on a virgins freshly shaved vulva.

There is a saying "if you have nothing worth saying, dont speak" try learning from that.

In all honesty, what ive seen and heard from you over the last few weeks, is nothing more than a gobshite who is about as funny as penile warts on a virgins freshly shaved vulva.

There is a saying "if you have nothing worth saying, dont speak" try learning from that.

Penile warts on a vagina?

Diregarding the relevance (read:lack of) of the vagina being virginal and/or shaved, I'm not sure that penile warts are medically classified as such when they appear on something other than a penis.

You dopey fucking spastic.

Still, I must at the very least applaud your.... chutzpah, and eagerness to use vocabulary that you don't really understand.

It suggests a personality trait that is unencumbered with the burden of actually knowing the first fucking thing you're on about.

Which I applaud. While simultaneously laughing in your face.

Penile warts on a vagina?

Diregarding the relevance (read:lack of) of the vagina being virginal and/or shaved, I'm not sure that penile warts are medically classified as such when they appear on something other than a penis.

You dopey fucking spastic.

Still, I must at the very least applaud your.... chutzpah, and eagerness to use vocabulary that you don't really understand.

It suggests a personality trait that is unencumbered with the burden of actually knowing the first fucking thing you're on about.

Which I applaud. While simultaneously laughing in your face.

And your total inability to read and comprehend what is actually written compounds the point.

So anyway, what does "You'd dense enough to collapse stars" mean?

And you call me a fucking spastic? fair enough Mr Pot.

And your total inability to read and comprehend what is actually written compounds the point.

So anyway, what does "You'd dense enough to collapse stars" mean?

And you call me a fucking spastic? fair enough Mr Pot.

Are you concerned about me writing "you'd" rather than "you're"?

If not, I can only assume that you're about to engage me in an astrophysical debate, rather than the more obvious grammatical discussion.

That said, I don't think I'm only one that isn't altogether confident on you succeeding with either route.

If not, I can only assume that you're about to engage me in an astrophysical debate, rather than the more obvious grammatical discussion.

That said, I don't think I'm only one that isn't altogether confident on you succeeding with either route.

Concerned? you flatter yourself.

I do wonder however which part of your brain tells you you are in some way this giant of a man who holds the entire forum at his beck and call.

Also, this mass knowledge of all things Warty or indeed HPV which you seem to think you know so much about is an amazing thing to lay claim to.

I assume you know the difference between the many forms? and the fact that dependant on the carrier, the actual wart that in fact grows on the person, is not at all close to dependant on the genital group that person is of?

But hey, you are the brainchild here.

Feel free to neg me again, when you decide you have "Humiliated" me again.

Oh, I also said "Vulva" not "Vagina"

Now go google Warts and Herpes, or you could just do a family tree, im sure the two are close.

Oh you are.

And sadly, you already beat yourself by not having the first clue about anything you have tried responding to.

Instead of trying to make the forum think you are this, god knows what it is you actually think you are, why not argue things you actually have something worthwhile to comment about?

Being a gobshite who imagines they are funny or witty or whatever, isnt even close to being interesting and factual or indeed worth talking to.

A few items you fail miserably on all round.

The ability to slag a person off with no real substance to your argument, believe it or not, doesnt make you funny/witty or at best correct, it just shows you have no ability to put any point across.

I could retort by saying " SL you are a fuckwit and a complete cunt and your adoptive mother is a tranny rent ladyboy" this would neither prove a point, or indeed make me anything other than some weak fool who doesnt know how to speak to people.

I could, if I wished, buy myself the ability to neg people with weak comments like, "do I need to neg you even though ive humiliated you" but that would confirm how small a person I was in reality.

So I wont bother doing any of those things, I will just let you come back with some verbal, which im sure makes you think you have a huge penis, and that everyone thinks you are great, and just continue to enjoy TLW for what it is, and not what sort of person clings onto the hope he is part of the infrastructure that makes it.

If it helps, I remember being 13 as well, you're almost an adult, do try to act like one.

This posturing is just really boring now. New act required.

Posturing? Boring? Act? Required?

Not sure I follow you, old boy.

I genuinely don't give a shit about the McCanns. If I did, I would do something about it. Tell me, of all the people that profess on here and Facebook and the like to care about this, how many have actually done anything bar comment about it on the internet? Raised funds? Offered to help? Anything? Very few to none would be my guess. Most care so deeply they are moved to the point of tapping their keyboard about it.

What I find entirely tiresome is the predictable nonsense that comes around as the internet fraternity tackle one cause du jour after another.

You talk to me about boring posturing on a thread about the McCanns publishing their story in the Sun?

I fear I am being too generous by half in calling you a fucking halfwit.

The odds are on their side for sure. If you look at the stats over the years, the McCann's are pretty good parents...

2002 - didn't lose a child while getting drunk in a bar

2003 - didn't lose a child while getting drunk in a bar

2004 - didn't lose a child while getting drunk in a bar

2005 - didn't lose a child while getting drunk in a bar

2006 - didn't lose a child while getting drunk in a bar

2007 - lost a child while getting drunk in a bar

2008 - didn't lose a child while getting drunk in a bar

2009 - didn't lose a child while getting drunk in a bar

2010 - didn't lose a child while getting drunk in a bar

Brilliant reference.

Parents! Do you know where your children are?

(4)Drawer.bmp

None one here has a fucking clue what has happened to that kid and I find the speculation terrible. I have a load of girls and I cannot imagine what it would be like to loose one.

I find it equally horrendous for those that with no fucking clue to speculate and accuse without no more idea than hearsay and bollocks. I admit it does not add up but you you know fuck all so shut the fuck up.