You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Captain

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They deserve it to be fair. Chelsea were fucking gutless today and I think they will only win the title again once they've had the balls to ditch Lampard and Terry. They have a big rebuilding job on there, and no doubt Roman is going to throw stupid amounts of money at it in the summer. The mancs haven't had to be all that good this season, but they've been good enough because everyone else has been shit. I'm not going to get carried away about our chances next season, but looking around us - and with Kenny in charge - all bets are off.

It defines him, he won't give it up.

Agreed. Retirement would be death for Ferguson. He's not the golfing sort. He has to have something to dominate and control. He's the Marlo Stanfield of football. If he was no longer in a position of power and no longer feared and 'respected', he'd quite simply have nothing left to live for.

They deserve it to be fair. Chelsea were fucking gutless today and I think they will only win the title again once they've had the balls to ditch Lampard and Terry. They have a big rebuilding job on there, and no doubt Roman is going to throw stupid amounts of money at it in the summer. The mancs haven't had to be all that good this season, but they've been good enough because everyone else has been shit. I'm not going to get carried away about our chances next season, but looking around us - and with Kenny in charge - all bets are off.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Terry has had an excellent season

I agree. Unfortunately he's good for a few more years yet. I reckon we'll have to suffer another 4 or 5 years of him. Not good.

Don't say that. Surely he can't go on till he's 75? Can he?

Surely his family will put pressure on him now he's into his 70's. Imagine how much time he could spend soaking his nose in whiskey if he didn't have a football club to manage, maybe he's unaware of this.

Guest TK-421
I hope Chelsea do try and build their team around Torres next season because he looks painfully average now.

Yeah, more of a burden than a help. Things may have turned out differently if Ancelotti could've chosen how to spend that 75m in January.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Terry has had an excellent season

You're a bit odd. Perfectly willing to hurl all the pejoratives under the sun at players that wear the red shirt with pride and then you get all uppity about any criticism aimed at the rent boys.

Custard? Er, yeah. Probably. You massive fucking mong.

Lol you fucking idiot hypocryte , every fucking thread everytime i visit here your in it with your bullshit drivel.

Why dont you fuckoff back up your mothers huge cunt and stay there you window licking wanker.

Guest San Don

I nearly switched off when the twats scored inside a minute. Then I did turn over before the ball hit the back of the net for the second.

OK, so I didnt watch the whole game but chelshit just didnt look up for this game in the what, 23 minutes I did watch. They had a boss chance of putting it in their own hands and fucking choked on what I saw.

Oh well, the King is going to work his magic for us next season. If he can work a miracle and get us number 19, I'll be in heaven.

You're a bit odd. Perfectly willing to hurl all the pejoratives under the sun at players that wear the red shirt with pride and then you get all uppity about any criticism aimed at the rent boys.

Criticism is fine.

Saying things that are wrong isn't. Terry's had a good season.

And no, that doesn't mean I like him. Or his team. I despise both.

But he has played well.

I just tire of the one-eyed bullshit sometimes (and I'm guilty of it myself on occasion). You know, the usual fucking gibberish:

"The media love anyone English. Like Redknapp."

"Worst United team ever, the rest of the league bottle it when they play them. They didn't deserve the title. Or to reach yet another European Cup final"

"We were brilliantly clever selling Torres when we did"

"English players are all rubbish"

"Bring on Benayoun for Lampard"

"Chelsea are fucking shit. Ancelotti's a cunt. Blah blah blah"

Know what I mean?

Small-time, small-minded, and pointless. And very often wrong.

"The media love anyone English. Like Redknapp."

"Worst United team ever, the rest of the league bottle it when they play them. They didn't deserve the title. Or to reach yet another European Cup final"

"We were brilliantly clever selling Torres when we did"

"English players are all rubbish"

"Bring on Benayoun for Lampard"

"Chelsea are fucking shit. Ancelotti's a cunt. Blah blah blah"

I agree.