You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Fucking cheating twats. I'm not sure how they're all fitting on top of the same high horse there can't be enough room.

They're treating it like it's some great injustice - they CHEATED! They cheated the system but quelle surprise they've turned it round to make themselves the victims.

It's because they have nothing else to play for. This is like a cup run for them. Looking forward to the DVD. 

It’s absolutely incredible, they have the collective self awareness of a pot noodle. They are convicted cheats, pure and simple.

• Upvote 3

Large parts of this are stolen from elsewhere but I agreed with it so strongly I added my own words to it/changed some bits and added a few bits of my own to it and used it in a another place...

Sums up my feelings perfectly:

Everten - the cheating rats, have got away with a punishment that in no way is severe enough for the crime.

They should be relieved they have got away so easily.

Amongst all the wailing and gnashing of teeth though at least we have a sensible blue in the shape of Neville Southall....

He's suggested that if you break the rules you suck it up, take it on the chin then move on....

He is spot on.

But they are wallowing in this like pigs in shit though....Raging with spite, bitterness and hatred without taking any responsibility whatsoever.

Playing the poor, downtrodden victim like they do year after year. It's all so tedious, yet all so expected. Just another supposed injustice to add to their infinite list which they drone on about endlessly....

They became a club without purpose back in the last century with nothing to play for of note on the pitch anymore and they took on the role of professional victims. A role they now excel in. It gives them purpose once more and gives their bitterness and  hatred a vehicle - and in their minds deflects from their self inflicted wounds - it of course does not really work.

No class and no dignity on display from the blues....Just endless self-pity, wallowing and pointing the finger at everyone other than their shite, disastrously run club.

They celebrated the money laundering from Putin's pal....They celebrated Moshiri and his ridiculous spending. They lauded the players they bought with that money and declared them better than our players in their respective positions.

They actually raved about being "Fuckin' Rich".

They've revelled in their club vastly overreaching financially trying to keep up with the Jones'....They lapped it up and encouraged the breaking of rules.

Now they are crying like toddlers because they were caught with their hands in the biscuit tin and have been sent to their room in what has been a light punishment.....

Now they are up there in their room looking out of the window screaming insults at everyone else whilst not once actually reflecting on their own actions.

They've continuously self-harmed, now they are crying because they've seen a little blood. The blade is in their own hands - yet -somehow, it's actually everyone else's fault.

As i told Everten fans i know today - Grow a pair you whinging whining beauts......Accept responsibility. Suck it up. Then move on and stop crying.

You got caught cheating - you got a light punishment - you have actually got lucky.

The intervention of the PL may actually help save you as you can no longer go on with the reckless unsustainable financial madness you have been involved in - this is a chance to stop, reset and run the club properly and fairly......I doubt they as a football club have the self awareness or the dignity to take the warning and to do the right thing though.....and as fans they simply can't or worse won't see it...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

It’s absolutely incredible, they have the collective self awareness of a pot noodle. They are convicted cheats, pure and simple.

They must be all linked up to the same mainframe. They all spout the same shit endlessly and refuse to even acknowledge they've done anything wrong. They keep deflecting all the time.

It might have been mentioned already, but a lot of the fume from the Bitters seems to be based on the 'fact' that they've been heavily punished, while Chelsea and City will get off lightly as they're part of the shady cabal called the 'big 6' that runs football. If those clubs are found guilty and don't receive proportionate punishment then fair enough, whinge away, but as it stands they've got fuck all to complain about. They broke the rules in a big way and other clubs were relegated potentially suffered as a result of their cheating. It's them that should feel hard done by.

And a 10 point deduction couldn't have come at a better time, when there's at least 3 clubs that probably wont be getting over 25 points this season. 

I hope they get sued. Fuck em.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

It might have been mentioned already, but a lot of the fume from the Bitters seems to be based on the 'fact' that they've been heavily punished, while Chelsea and City will get off lightly as they're part of the shady cabal called the 'big 6' that runs football. If those clubs are found guilty and don't receive proportionate punishment then fair enough, whinge away, but as it stands they've got fuck all to complain about. They broke the rules in a big way and other clubs were relegated potentially suffered as a result of their cheating. It's them that should feel hard done by.

And a 10 point deduction couldn't have come at a better time, when there's at least 3 clubs that probably wont be getting over 25 points this season. 

Imagine you had one of them representing you at a murder trial and the only defence they could come up with would be "yes he did it but did you see that fella in the Manchester Evening News who killed about 15 people? His trial isn’t til next year but that was well worse, hes got a better solicitor so he will defo get away with it"

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gkmacca said:

They've currently raised £27,998 on GoFundMe for their idiotic banner protest - where are the wankers who only a few months ago had enough spare cash to hire a plane to fly over Goodison for about the tenth fecking time? Even their protests reek of dodgy accountancy.

Money that would help a lot of charities. Muppets. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Cheating cunts have got off lightly if you ask me. They should have been relegated and had a 2 year transfer ban slapped on them aswell. 

I hope these new owners fall through and they go into administration the cheating twats. 

Hopefully the clubs suing them are successful and they got stung for massive amounts.

Suppose it will take a long, long time though.

4 hours ago, aws said:

That judgement makes it clear they both cheated and submitted dodgy evidence to cover it up. 

That, together with the CEO and CFO not attending to provide evidence, makes it clear what the allegations of headlocks and fear of coming to Goodison was all about. Laying the ground for the refusals to attend.

1 hour ago, Jack the Sipper said:

I was out with some blues last night. It was funny, because they can't see how daft they sound. They're banging on about city and all that..so I just act daft.

"So you didn't lose money then? ", which they then concede they did. "Oh ok, so what the issue then?"

"What about city". And then you I'd just say "so you're issue is you're the only one who's been done?" And they'd jump "yes, that's what's not fair about it". 

"So if city get done, you'll be alright about it then, so you're only issue is timing?". They get so confused at this point and then just bang on about it no being fair and the sky 6. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

I think a lot of them are secretly made up as they love moaning and feeling hard done to. 

I'm sure they'll update their injustice list with it. 

20231102_222619.jpg

Ironic that he found 8 major incidents. It's a bit like them being really successful massive club who have won 8 trophies since 1945