You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They genuinely think BMD is going to be the answer to all of their problems. They seem to think the revenue streams will be massive while not realising that they’ll be paying through the nose for it for years to come. Not to mention throwing words around like iconic.

8 hours ago, Megadrive Man said:

All jokes aside, they really are pergitory FC.

They are a mess from top to bottom. Too shit to compete in the Premier League, not quite shit enough to go down.

Let's take Aston Villa and Newcastle for example. Both have managed to get relegated, but then promoted and have now overtaken Everton and are playing European football this season and look set to have very good seasons again this year. 

Going down might be the end of them, but also it might be the major reset they needed about ten years ago, either way surely its got to be better than the constant groundhog day scenario they are in now.

Not to mention that both clubs have had decent stabs at the title since the Premier League was launched, even if they fell short. One FA Cup won by the “Dogs of War” aside, it’s been 30 barren years by the Ev. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Block305 said:

He's right to suggest (as some of us have been saying for years) that their obsession with us is bad for them, but then he doubles down on that obsession by parroting the usual bile-fuelled lies and bullshit about us.

• Upvote 1

It’s good news for the blues, And there’s no more time to lose, Cos we’re hot on the trail, And there’s no way we’re gonna fail, So get your coat on and get moving, Cos we don’t know the meaning of losing, So come on come on, Get down to Goodison Park, Wooooo.

Hahahahahahaha

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

I like it. Makes me laugh every time. Maybe because of all the little clips of them going mental with it and then they lose, but I can't hate it.

Mate the videos on Twitter with it on the background are superb 

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I still can’t believe they sing that spirit of the blues song. It sounds like the theme music to a shite 90s kids programme. Woooohhhh

15 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I like it. Makes me laugh every time. Maybe because of all the little clips of them going mental with it and then they lose, but I can't hate it.

I love it. I was singing it in the house after the game yesterday. Not even arsed. 

Wooooooh. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I love it. I was singing it in the house after the game yesterday. Not even arsed. 

Wooooooh. 

its been in my head since their game yesterday. “It’s good news, for the blues” “we don’t know the meaning of losing” woooooooo

So shite it is actually superb 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

its been in my head since their game yesterday. “It’s good news, for the blues” “we don’t know the meaning of losing” woooooooo

So shite it is actually superb 

Everyone reading these posts has got it stuck in their heads now as well. 

So come on, come on, get down to Goodison Park.