You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

LA Noire

James

Not really sure. Reckon they'd just take it off you and give you a slap on the wrist. I find pleading ignorance works just as well with customs officials as it does with the wife.

They're generally clueless anyway, I brought a load of DVD's over from the UK (just the discs, no boxes) and the woman checking through them was asking if Kill Bill was an "adult film"!

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

dvd49640d1wk8-1.jpg

Google Image Search never lets you down with bizarre search enquiries.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Google Image Search never lets you down with bizarre search enquiries.

Haha excellent, the dirty cow's obviously got that one at home.

Wish I'd known about that at the time and I could have corrected her.

Not really sure. Reckon they'd just take it off you and give you a slap on the wrist. I find pleading ignorance works just as well with customs officials as it does with the wife.

They're generally clueless anyway, I brought a load of DVD's over from the UK (just the discs, no boxes) and the woman checking through them was asking if Kill Bill was an "adult film"!

A slap on the wrist with a machete. "Try a combo move now fucker"

Mines turned up a day early, it's three fucking discs!!!.

Heard this game is their biggest yet but fuck me...(assuming they are all the game, no reference to extra content discs that I've seen)

What's the situation on playing on games before the release date?.

Quick responses are needed, taking the GF out for her birthday evening in about 30minutes. Have looked online but too many conflicting pieces of info with regards to xbox live bans.

Mines turned up a day early, it's three fucking discs!!!.

Heard this game is their biggest yet but fuck me...(assuming they are all the game, no reference to extra content discs that I've seen)

What's the situation on playing on games before the release date?.

Quick responses are needed, taking the GF out for her birthday evening in about 30minutes. Have looked online but too many conflicting pieces of info with regards to xbox live bans.

It's 3 discs on the Xbox because of the size of the game. The Xbox discs are only DVD capacity, rather than the Blu Ray capacity used by the PS3. Around 8Gb per disc compared to 25Gb per disc.

If you've got it, play it. Not your fault the distributors sent it early. I shouldn't imagine the Live bans come into it with this, as it is all offline campaign.

Nice one, just got to franticly finish making the tea and I'm on it (probably won't get past the credits though).

I'd imagine that there will be one hell of an intro....

I've not read up on the requirements for disc changing in game, but I'm sure there will be safe points for you to do so, and you'll be prompted by the game/machine.

Mine was despatched today so hopefully with me in the morning, got somewhere to be till about two then straight into this.

Don't know about anything ban wise on xbox but I've had a few pre order games come early for PS3 before and never had an issue playing them straight away.

First brief impressions.

There's a very noticeable slow pace to it, for some reason it reminds me of GTA meets Alan Wake in terms of look and the soundtrack when you notice an object to investigate.

The cars have less controls than GTA and you can't just jump into any car, obviously.

Just had my first fist fight with a murder suspect and it's getting interesting

The maps fucking huge though, can see this game lasting months.

Just ploughing my way through my first crime scene.

On the slow side at the moment but that is to be expected to a degree on the first case. Driving is a bit on the poor side but hopefully it changes when you get access to different cars.

As for bans on XBL, I wouldn't worry about it. Had most of my games either a day of two early and never had any problems before even with their so called AAA titles.

Been hammering it all day and nearly at the end of Disc 2 I think.

It's good, but it's not THAT good. Maybe it's because I hyped it up to fuck, but it's not as deep as I thought it would be. It's certainly engrossing and it's highly addictive. It's just I can't see me playing this game twice through.

Solid 9/10