You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc
I don't know if i'm going over the top here but, do you think this compares to the famous victory in Trabzonspur?

Whoooooahh there a moment, let's not get carried away.

Dennis Tooth, you are a legend in your own foocking right.

WE ARE BACK BABY......

6 point off a Champions League Place with nearly half of our season to play??? Some said that we would be arrogant to even think of it!

Well I think we can do it and after seeing some top top teams drop point this weakend...right now anything goes.

We can do it and one Suarez and Carroll start playing together no one will be able to stop us.

Guest davelfc

Thought it was good not to involve Suarez today, keep any pressure away from the lad. Not saying he wouldn't have come on if things had been different but there was no need. He might start against Wigan when all the attention has died down.

Ancelotti made a huge error playing sulky today, disrupted his own team and of course sulky has been playing so badly for so long that he seems to have forgotten how to play now and is certainly nowhere near sharp. Add to that all of our players know him inside out and you've got a disaster in the making (easy to say afterwards I know)

The chavs though are all about the hype, this mean't starting him. Kenny meanwhile concentrates on the team and not the individuals.

After all the shit we have had to endure on and off the pitch over the past few years, it's just a massive relief to actually be able to enjoy football again. The fact that Kenny is also our manager once again, feels so very very right.

We've got our fucking club back.

Could'nt of put it better myself , fucking loving it.

I would kill to have Masch back in this team. With him and Kenny in at the start of the season I could have seen us challenging for the title.

Special mention to Martin Kelly who completely bossed his side of the pitch. On form, he should be ahead of Johnson as England's right back.

Fantastic win. Fantastic effort by the lads. Fantastic finish by Raul, it's so, so easy to blast that one over the bar.

I'm just so fucking happy! And we did it without any of the new signings as well!

Great to see Carra back as well, he was back at his best today. Long may it continue.