You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could win this. At the end of the day it's all about confidence and if Kenny can give the players a bit of a boost I can't see why we shouldn't win the game. The greatest legend in the history of the club is in charge of the team so everybody will give their all to show that they deserve to play for him.

Good luck to all the travelling fans. This could be one of the best away days ever if we win - and even if we don't it will still be a great day. I would give anything to be there and to sing my heart out. Instead I will be stucked with text messages while i'm sitting in a bus in Brazil on a 6-hour drive. That really sucks.

I won't be guessing on the result. For me the most important thing is that the players show some passion and that we really try to win the game. If we can see just a little bit of the old Liverpool way tomorrow I will be one happy guy.

I really can't believe he's back. I have dreamed about this quite a lot in the last couple of weeks just to wake up and be utter dissapointed.

I think we need a word with the FA. 3 trips to that toilet in less than a year. It stinks. :telloff:

AGENDA:

FAC Round 3: v mancs (a)

KO: 13:30 GMT/Local 9 January

Host Broadcaster: ITV Sport

Web: Streams

If the result goes against us, at least we'll have succeeded in depriving 6,000 sandwich eaters of their fix, so there'll be 9,000 real fans at the game.

Good Luck Kenny and the Lads. Get us a replay back home at least.

LFC team vs. Man Utd: Reina; Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Aurélio; Lucas, Meireles; Kuyt, Gerrard, Maxi; Torres

2-0,G&T.

Didn't expect Meireles to be fit but, set up in a formation that suits the players picked i.e. 4 2 3 1, that's a good enough side to go there and get something.

Kenny taking over so close to this match has hopefully thrown a spanner in Feruson's plans.

I'm confident we'll win.

Ditch the Roy-Rafa defensive strategy but rather go at Manure for a win without fear; play a couple of youngsters--try Ngoo and Pacheko and go for all out for victory. King Kenny's instructions should be we're Liverpool fc and won't settle for anything less than victory specially against our number 1 rivals. Kenny should reinstate and reinculcate the sense of pride and swagger that has been the hallmark of past Liverpool teams. I know it takes a while but should start today with shitty Mancs. If we go out and play with conviction and pride I have no doubt we would overwhelm Manure and beat them on their very turf; it's nothing new, we whipped their butts and humiliated them only less than two years ago. If we lose having given it our best shot, I would still be a happy man. Let's go RED MEN.

I crave victory today like you would not believe. I haven't felt like this since our last CL final. And it's a 3rd round FA cup tie?!

Can you imagine the scenes if we pull it off? Can you imagine the look on Ferguson's face as he goes to shake Kenny's hand after the game?

Fucking hell.

Please let our boys play their best game in years today. Please. I'll be a good boy for the rest of the year. I promise.

Guest davelfc

Kenny has put the fire back in our bellys, all we can ask is that he's done that with the players. If they feel half as much as I do then we are in for a great match.

The whole team should be majorly pumped up for this game because firstly its against the mancs and secondly because King Kenny is in charge. If anyone gives a lacklustre display today then they should be sold asap. They should be so pumped up and practically tearing there way to get on the pitch.

In saying that i don't think we'll win, but i expect a good performance which should then carry over for victories against blackpool and everton which to me are the more important games.

Babel and Alonso both called him King on Twitter, I know Alonso doesn't play for us anymore but I'm sure loads in our squad see him for what he is.

And if you can't perform for the King then who can you perform for?

Alonso wrote King Kenny that's true but Babel said #King because that's a music thing, with the upcoming artist J.Cole. Do the math son.