You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Seriously get yer had out yer arse, or whoever's it's up. Ye've just replied to a decent post, telling him to stop being a clown. Before posting that it would be stupid to replace a manager with such a run of games coming up - why, if there's a good chance we'll get 1 win in 3 woohoo! fuck me let's go for it. Then to speculate that Dalglish could get us relegated or go on a 19 game unbeaten run, fuck me what planet are yer on, if Kenny comes in and we win games great - that is what we exist for, not to have the captain throwing in the towel days before a cup game agaisnt our biggest fucking rivals. Common sense, fuck me, last time we got shafted, there was lots of "well the next lot are gonna have to earn some trust, we'll be a lot more on our guard, won't get fooled again". You appear to happy to just bend over backwards and wait to see what they stick up yer arse, people have paid for a season ticket, will they get a refund for the absolute fucking dross on the pitch every week?? Do we ever get the time back spent watching royston fucking hodgson deploying players in positions they are eminently unsuitable for, in a rigid formation that went out with lee semi flares???

People are right to be cautious re the new owners, sure they did well with Boston, but I remember people bigging up the other shower of shite and the stanley vase or whatever the fuck they played for. So far they have bought the club, and have not promised not to put the debt back on the club, this makes sense as all clubs operate with a level of debt however, we heard similar things from the last lot. THey have brought in a director of football who is very much an unknown quantity, he was at spurs where he appeared to ruffle a few feathers and there are queries over his imnput, he was also at Arsenal as a scout - hardly setting the world on fire, but give him a chance with a level of caution. What else have they done??? On the plus side they have given an interview with the fans to say they are unhappy with results and performances on the pitch, on the minus side they are the only ones who can directly affect the fact that the manager running the team currrently is an absolute fucking nightmare of a manager, who is trying to get some excellent, some very good, and some decent players to play the kind of game you can see any sunday morning on the parks around the country. "Damien what do you think of Roy's style of play??" If he doesn't answer that it's absolutely antiquated shit, then he's in the wrong job, at the wrong club. Roy needs to go now, thats not screaming and shouting, but at the minute this is like fucking abusive parents staying together "for the sake of the kids" and Roy's continuing to kick fuck out of the old bird.

The stop being a clown referred to his last line only, which was unneccesary and completely out of kilter with his post.

Regardless, NESV have now done the right thing, which is what I knew they would do all along, but I was being patient rather than throwing my toys out of the pram and calling them for it. This was my point all along.

Can we all now safely assume we are going to all unite and get behind Kenny and NESV and not slag them off at every opportunity?

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The stop being a clown referred to his last line only, which was unneccesary and completely out of kilter with his post.

Regardless, NESV have now done the right thing, which is what I knew they would do all along, but I was being patient rather than throwing my toys out of the pram and calling them for it. This was my point all along.

Can we all now safely assume we are going to all unite and get behind Kenny and NESV and not slag them off at every opportunity?

mos-def.jpg