You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saddest thing of all is that some of the supposedly LFC-supporting twitterati are using this as further evidence that Carra is, and always has been, a disruptive influence in our club.

Who are these fucking morons you speak of?

Saddest thing of all is that some of the supposedly LFC-supporting twitterati are using this as further evidence that Carra is, and always has been, a disruptive influence in our club.

There will always be maggots found in a beautiful orchard.

Nice that, you can use it if you want. Call it a Christmas present.

P.S Diouf is a giant tit.

diouf.jpg

Guest davelfc

In 2005 I had just or was just about to go and watch our away game against Juventus in a bar in New York. I was wearing my Liverpool top (well it was my lucky top) and I was stopped in times square by a man who said he was El-Hadji Diouf's brother. He started going on about Liverpool and Diouf and I must admit I just thought "nutter"

I hadn't the heart to say I hated him (El-Hadji) and that he was a twat, so I just said "ok" and walked off. He did try to follow me for a while but I think he got the message.

Having just googled his brother it could have actually have been him, meh!

Guest The Chimp

Is there a link for this as anyone supporting that cunt over Carragher needs to be pulled on it.

Mmmm, a man with one winners medal in his career has a problem with someone who has won 2 League Cups, 2 FA Cups, 2 Charity Shields, 2 European Super Cups, a UEFA Cup and a Champions League medal. Hint of jealousy perhaps!

Lets give Diouf credit where credit is due though, his league goal scoring ratio in England is one goal every 8 and half game which is very impressive. I'm sure everyone will remember him for his stunning record when he retires.

There are some of our fans who will no doubt run with this as a reason why Carra is a malign influence at the club. Let's think about this for a minute. These are people who would effectively take Diouf's side over Carra's. Sounds ridiculous, but these people exist.

Now this is a man who's car is bigger than the club he plays for.

Genuinely think that he cost Houllier his job (along with Diao and Cheyrou). In the summer of 2002 the right buys would have taken us up a level £20m got wasted and Houllier never recovered. I'd go as far to say that this is the sort of player you might sign if you were recovering from major heart surgery and your head was not right.

If we had a scum 11 then he'd be first choice, in fact

Neville G, Terry, Cole

Nani, Barton, Bowyer

Owen, Diouf, Carroll

I just need a goalie and a centre back, can't think of any dick goalies.