You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Martin O Neill for Lpool manager?

JohnJMDSexton

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hodgson should be given at least until the end of the season to see what he can do, but as for replacing him with that leaping jack-in-a-box, potato-less PE teacher, I would rather chew both of my teats off and spit them into my own face. "Where's me Lucky Charms", he'd say. "Where's me Lucky Charms". Imagine that, people. I'd rather have wispy cloud-headed Mark Hughes as manager, and any red saying that is comparable to an Israeli saying they wouldn't mind having Mahmoud Ahmedinejad over to tea.

Hodgson should be given at least until the end of the season to see what he can do, but as for replacing him with that leaping jack-in-a-box, potato-less PE teacher, I would rather chew both of my teats off and spit them into my own face. "Where's me Lucky Charms", he'd say. "Where's me Lucky Charms". Imagine that, people. I'd rather have wispy cloud-headed Mark Hughes as manager, and any red saying that is comparable to an Israeli saying they wouldn't mind having Mahmoud Ahmedinejad over to tea.

He's from Northern Ireland, not Ireland. Och aye the noo, eh?

I cant understand the reaction against Martin O Neill, I think he would be the best choice when we get rid of Hodgson, I can understand people wanting king kenny but I think he wont be able for it in the long term, as for people saying Josep Guardiola and low? they already have SERIOUS JOBS and are completely unrealistic!!

His record is brilliant, not a blotch on it, you could say a lack of European football but I would be more focused on league football 1st, so I think it is PERSONAL and a bit of anti Irish. As for playing negative football, he did at Villa, but I think he had to get the most out of the team, while he played great football at Celtic. Shows he is capable of mixing it up. His signing have been very good i think, brought in some experienced players and tried to buy young talents to the club and also brought up Academy youths successfully into the team.

Also we just after having Hodgson Rafa and Houiller as our last three managers, completely negative managers

Funny you mocking the Irish now, but I bet you had no problem with players like Aldridge, Heighway, Mark Lawrenson, Ray Houghton and Whelan etc. when they were wearing the Liverpool jersey did you? and before you ask i am Irish!!

Funny you mocking the Irish now, but I bet you had no problem with players like Aldridge, Heighway, Mark Lawrenson, Ray Houghton and Whelan etc. when they were wearing the Liverpool jersey did you? and before you ask i am Irish!!

Ray Houghton Hahaha. You know nothing fucking clown!

Guest TesticleOReilly

That's a lovely long list of names. When are you going to list some Irish players?

Aldridge - Garston

Heighway - Born in Dublin brought up in Sheffield & Stockport

Lawrenson - Penwortham

Ray Houghton - Glasgow

The only one who spent any of his life within 500 yards of a pub that serves real Guinness was Whelan.