You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thanks TH and GG

elBooth

hope this is the end and the john w henry doesnt try and take our turnover as profit, i know in time he will try and take a cut of it but i hope he has the sense to see that we need every penny we have to rebuild the club for the next five years or so. also dont trust hodgson with a penny of it, get him out now, martin o neill for liverpool manager!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom, George I hope you look back at this day and learn from your mistakes in your next business venture.

That Big Issue might look like its worth a pound but if you shit on it and start abusing everybody walking past you down the street it's not going to pay for your cup of tea. No matter how much Forbes might think it's worth.

hope this is the end and the john w henry doesnt try and take our turnover as profit, i know in time he will try and take a cut of it but i hope he has the sense to see that we need every penny we have to rebuild the club for the next five years or so. also dont trust hodgson with a penny of it, get him out now, martin o neill for liverpool manager!!

You talk about not wasting money and then you mention SFG. Blert.

Agree Hodgson's got to go but MF O'Neill? Are you mental? We just got rid of the biggest headache in sports and you want to bring in MF O'Neill????:wallbutt:

Thanks G&H for making us the laughing stock of the premier league top four! Thanks guys for allocating a transfer budget of 20mill per month, which nonetheless was gobbled up in player contract renewals! Thanks guys for allowing Mercenary Citeh to think they can usurp our Premier League position. Thanks guys for making every transfer window a living nightmare out of fear that either Chelski or Mercenary Citeh will bid for our players and that bid accepted because of the need to repay loans. Thanks guys for the agony we have suffered as a result of the protracted legal battle regarding the sale of the club. Thank guys for making almost every Liverpool fan around the world hate the thing he loves the most! And above all thanks guys for getting rid of Benitez because he was incendiary to your ownership and bringing in Hodgson-a yes-man!!!!

Hope your dicks get gangrene and fall off!!!

One thing I'm eager to see in near future is the degree of friendship between the fat one and the midget.

It's going to be good viewing, that's for sure.

Remembering Gillett was going to bail out with a huge profit and Hicks put a stop to it. Now they've lost it for nothing, and Gillett is going to have Mill Financial all over him for their 75m that they're out of pocket.

And that 1 billion 'Grand Conspiracy of the British Establishment' is going precisely nowhere but being counter-sued into next century and ending up living in a box on the side of the road.

All this anger,hatred and bad language???? deary me i never heard anything like it

FUCK OFF AND GOOD RIDDANCE YOU SELFISH PAIR OF CUNTING WANKSTAINS! WHEN YOU KICK THE BUCKET I WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE BURIED AND MAKE A SPECIAL HONOURARY TRIP TO PISS ON YOUR GRAVES!!!!!