You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'Michael Owen' was it worth it?!?!

AGGERaphobic

Michael Owen: "I want to stay for life"

Owen: I want to stay for life - Liverpool FC

He is a cunt. End of discussion.

Post the article. It's the rules:

Michael Owen has spoken of his 'dream' of spending the rest of his career with Liverpool.

Owen has one year of his current contract to run and is in talks with the Reds about extending his stay on Merseyside.

Owen admits that in an ideal world he will stay at Anfield for life, but he is keen to ensure the club share his ambitions to win the top honours in the game.

"I still have one year remaining on my contract. So it is not the good moment to talk about my departure," Owen said.

"It was important we got Champions League qualification. The most important thing for me is to continue to win as many trophies as possible, in a great club, and Liverpool can be this one.

"In a perfect world, it would be the greatest team in the world, and I would stay my entire career. I am dreaming about that.

"Now we have to see if Liverpool will quickly become a great club again. A footballer's career is short and it is important to be at the right place at the right time."

Michael Owen has spoken of his 'dream' of spending the rest of his career with Liverpool.

Owen has one year of his current contract to run and is in talks with the Reds about extending his stay on Merseyside.

Owen admits that in an ideal world he will stay at Anfield for life, but he is keen to ensure the club share his ambitions to win the top honours in the game.

"I still have one year remaining on my contract. So it is not the good moment to talk about my departure," Owen said.

"It was important we got Champions League qualification. The most important thing for me is to continue to win as many trophies as possible, in a great club, and Liverpool can be this one.

"In a perfect world, it would be the greatest team in the world, and I would stay my entire career. I am dreaming about that.

"Now we have to see if Liverpool will quickly become a great club again. A footballer's career is short and it is important to be at the right place at the right time."

He was definitely in the right place when we won Number 5 in Istanbul.

When I saw him in the Number 10 shirt at Carra's testimonial, a part of me felt a little sad as I remember everything that he did for us but he went and threw that all away by signing for them dirty cunts.

But like someone has said in a previous post, he hates us as much as we hate him now...

i still have this horrible affection for him and have done since he left, being 20 it was he that for a time was my idol as i was growing in to the liverpool supporter i am today. Looking through this thread it just makes me fucking angry, and share your views that he truely is a cu*t! I hope he plays sunday as well and i hope we smash the cunts. I love this game, come on!

i still have this horrible affection for him and have done since he left, being 20 it was he that for a time was my idol as i was growing in to the liverpool supporter i am today. Looking through this thread it just makes me fucking angry, and share your views that he truely is a cu*t! I hope he plays sunday as well and i hope we smash the cunts. I love this game, come on!

Glad to see we managed to convert you young man ;)

That's mental, i started reading that back in my head in a Shteve Mclaren Dutch accent, as the way it's worded sounds like it's been translated from Dutch or something. Nobody speaks like that.

"Sho it ish not the good moment to talk about my departure, yesh? "The mosht important thing for me ish to continue to win as many trophiesh ash poshible, in a great club, and Liverpool can be thish one, for shure"

That's mental, i started reading that back in my head in a Shteve Mclaren Dutch accent, as the way it's worded sounds like it's been translated from Dutch or something. Nobody speaks like that.

"Sho it ish not the good moment to talk about my departure, yesh? "The mosht important thing for me ish to continue to win as many trophiesh ash poshible, in a great club, and Liverpool can be thish one, for shure"

Was thinking there was something wrong whilst reading that and you've hit the nail on the head there mate!! Superb ;)

Owen is a cunt and I will never respect him ater the way he fucked us over,I didnt like seeing him play in a red shirt at carras game and was disapointed there were some off our fans ckapping when he got the ball.

He fucked us over and trys to take the piss with comments in the press, he has no respect for us so we should have none for him.

Also I hope when hes finished and nobody cares about him lfc dont start offering him interviews and places on the tv and shit I dont want this cunt associated with our club ever again, just leave him to wanking off his horses.

All of his interviews are like that. He pauses 2 or 3 times per sentence.