You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sorry, who the fuck are you? EDIT: Oh, I see now. You're that daft git who made people dislike him. How, exactly, did you 'expose' me?

Learn about post-irony, you illiterate moron.

the fact that you didnt actually edit your msg shows how much of a cunt you are.

i exposed you as a cocksuker and your "i fucked your mum and i was hard" line proved that i was right.

dont give it all that post-irony bullshit. everyone can see you for what you are.....

a guy that plays on the swings in his lunch break.

dumb prick.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
the fact that you didnt actually edit your msg shows how much of a cunt you are.

Of course I edited it. You get a certain period of time before you get the 'edited by' line.

dont give it all that post-irony bullshit. everyone can see you for what you are...

I love it when the new posters come on here and thing they talk for 'everyone'. Especially when they have one of the worse reputations on the forum.

If you ask me, these newbie cock rockets need culling. Still, school will start again soon. Won't be long.

Ok. We've signed this 30 yr old. After signing J 'close to 30' Cole.

Cole played well in the Europa home match for sure; no denying he'll be a real asset for this season, and maybe next. Short term only.

Now we get this guy. 2 yrs if he's lucky-and THAT doesn't include injuries, and he'll be more injury prone at his age.

This is our chance now to build a team for the FUTURE, but I can see already that the new Gaffa is gutless. Maybe his hands are tied on transfers, I dunno, but so far I'm not impressed.

The overwhelming feeling I'm getting here is of a club in limbo, with an average manager who could (together with the Board) fuck the club up even more...if it's actually possible.

We have no real money for transfers yet, so we panic buy in the average elderly market.

The club needs to seriously get a grip and grow some friggin' balls. We have some good younger players that I really hope get a run in a red shirt this sason. What's happened to Spearing? Will Watson disappear into the reserves?

The club is about to be sold, and the new owners may not even WANT Hodgson in the job. Surely he could just twiddle his thumbs for a month or so? Does he have to DO things?

Close to 30 in the 28 kind of way? It may have passed you buy, which I am sure happens a lot when you spend so much time and effort eating crayons, but we have also signed a bunch of young players too.

i exposed you as a cocksuker and your "i fucked your mum and i was hard" line proved that i was right.

dont give it all that post-irony bullshit. everyone can see you for what you are.....

a guy that plays on the swings in his lunch break.

dumb prick.

you and Dan Perkins are the same person aren't you?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Nah, Dan Perkins might have slight mental retardation, but he's not ultra angry like this guy. It's probably that '4Q2 Wann Kerr' back again. You can always spot the nutters.

you and de rossi are related arent you?

Nah, Dan Perkins might have slight mental retardation, but he's not ultra angry like this guy. It's probably that '4Q2 Wann Kerr' back again. You can always spot the nutters.

like i said on the other thread, i know im hated......

you have 7000+ posts but still think you have friends on here.....

scroll back through this thread sunshine, read it slowly and realise how many people think your a cunt too....

welcome to my world.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

like i said on the other thread, i know im hated......

you have 7000+ posts but still think you have friends on here.....

scroll back through this thread sunshine, read it slowly and realise how many people think your a cunt too....

welcome to my world.

yeah but i dunt fink im liked actually i kno im liked because people told me so and because when i went into double u h smiths i stole a magazine

and the copper letted me get away with it, so i must be liked and thats all im saying

actually i like you because were the same but you know your not liked

that means that you must be betterer than me

and helb is good

Somehow i don't think that we are the only two people that think De Rossi is massively over rated, he has doing nothing in his entire career of any note to suggest otherwise. No point in trying to be a smart arse for no apparent reason just makes you look like an idiot, especially when you have nothing to back it up with.

I wish we were then i could get him to go all "Mcbride" on you, the fact remains that you and Dan Perkins are the same person (no denial I noticed) as there is no way 2 people could be retarded enough not to rate our Daniele

I wish we were then i could get him to go all "Mcbride" on you, the fact remains that you and Dan Perkins are the same person (no denial I noticed) as there is no way 2 people could be retarded enough not to rate our Daniele
Talking Football with people is sometimes just too much to ask. Abusive little keyboard warriors, you have to be at least 14,surely and maybe have a vagina? Anyways TLW is 90% banter/abuse and 10% football so i might as well join in with the abuse and leave the footie chat to other forums.

fucktard.jpg?w=281&h=381