You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Borussia M'bach vs Liverpool

coop

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Why was the cunt commentating talking about Carra's lack of pace?

Because a few seconds before the goal, Carra showed that he was lacking a bit of pace, would be my guess.

Still, shit commentary. Fair point about Carra, though. He's not got too long left as a top player. Not with his pace, which was limited in the first place, dissipating from his heels every time he takes a step.

After 20 min i'm shitting myself at the thought of Insua still been here next season, awful fullback

He looks like he doesn't want to be out there - with this performance so far, we're never going to be able to sell him.

Let's hope Aurelio is over his injuries because I am not happy about Insua playing in the first team.

If it's possible he looks worse than he did last year.

After 20 min i'm shitting myself at the thought of Insua still been here next season, awful fullback
Yeah he's shocking, painfully slow and doesn't help that he's in limbo too. Our defence is horribly slow, we got torn apart by what has to be said a much more experienced and full strength Borussia side, still worrying though.

He looks like he doesn't want to be out there - with this performance so far, we're never going to be able to sell him.

Let's hope Aurelio is over his injuries because I am not happy about Insua playing in the first team.

If it's possible he looks worse than he did last year.

Even the mongs on RAWK must be able to see he's a disaster, what the fuck was he offered by Fiorentina that he thought was'nt enough

Guest Captain Jonjo

Shelvey looks likes his gonna be an excellent player, i hope he gets around at least 15 games this season. Playing alongside Gerrard will be an excellent learning experience for him.

He's 18 making his debut against expierenced 10 years older and bulkier defenders, what the fuck do you want

I was asking a question - stop being a stroppy twat.

Is he that kind of striker/forward? So far, he hasn't really held the ball up at all.

Oh, and 18?

Fowler, Judas cunt, Shrek, Fabregas...