You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

James Corden football show tonight on ITV

Tepid water

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just watched five minutes of that, what the fuck is that shite?

James, 1995 called. Apparently they want the format for TFI Friday back.

I've never intentionally watched him in anything, so I now have to channelhop to something else, on average, 15-20 times a day.

I've never watched Gavin & Stacey, or seen anything Corden is in, apart from his Comic Relief sketch with the England team. Which was, admittedly, very funny when he was taking the piss out of them. Otherwise, he gives the impression of someone milking his 15 minutes of fame.

I'd jizz on her bum hole....Eeeeeeeeeeeh, you feltcher!

Without getting too involved with the semantics of such an act, I thought feltching was licking/sucking your own jizz back out of an orifice. Any external bum hole contact would be a case of rimming, no?

Anyways, I think I've said enough..............

Without getting too involved with the semantics of such an act, I thought feltching was licking/sucking your own jizz back out of an orifice. Any external bum hole contact would be a case of rimming, no?

Anyways, I think I've said enough..............

I thought feltching was when gaybos put glass tubes up their arse and encourage hamsters to have a trip along its length.

Left the tv on after the footy, realised what it was just as katy perry came on.. bloody hell. Left it on until the first break. He did try and get her to give us a twirl but she didn't hear him because she was listening to someone who she actually recognised.

I think if you met him and he wasn't famous, I think he'd come across as an alright fella.

Personally, I don't think he's funny, but he strikes me as being somebody who got their lucky break and is trying to make their day in the sun last for as long as possible.

Genuinely not arsed by him. Worse people than him to get wound up by.

He must wake up each morning and pinch himself, (there's a lot to pinch) the talentless fuck. He now only needs an emu or possibly an ostrich to ride on to join the long line of talentless fucks that have been smeared onto our screens over the years.

Harsh that, Rod Hull and Bernie Clifton were far more talented than this simpering wastrel.

Some right joyless fuckers on these boards.

Not specifically about Corden, but there's some on here who just love a fucking moan about anything!

I actually dolike him but I am just joinging in with everyone else slagging him off cause I'm scared that if I stick up for him or say I like him I will get negged!