You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen what a little shit

BRAP

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait til he picks up his league title medal and all the 'this justifies my decision' shite he'll come out with then

I should be over it, an I thought I was, but seeing him there yesterday just made me feel ill, if he had a shred of a feeling towards the club he should have politely declined

oh well, just means I don't have to feel guilty about hating him anymore

Couldnt believe he went on Sky for that match. Arrogant wee arsehole. Hard to believe hes the same guy we loved. I think he went on to rub Liverpool's face in it. He has the hump for Benitez refusing to sign him twice and now hes apparently United through and through. Spineless little shitehawk

No different from a lot of players, where loyalty seems to mean nothing. To think I used to love the little fucker, makes me sick.

Indeed Ted enjoy the world cup.

Spot on, loyalty to the next pay cheque only. I read a good article the other day it was an interview with Gordon Strachan and he was talking about managers who start off on day saying how much they love the club depsite never supporting them etc., he moved on to players and the badge kissing stuff. He said one of his players used to kiss the badge every time he scored but then left the ground by the longest possible route to avoid having to sign autographs.

I was not too bothered when the rat signed for them, it's just all the bollox he's come out with since that pisses me off.

It was when he said he was looking forward to hopefully getting a league medal that got me. He's started 5 games, if he looks at that medal and genuinely feels like he earnt it he's completely lost grip of reality.

I was going to comment on that when I was reading through the thread. Will it be the most worthless championship medal of all time? After all, the Mancs have hardly taken him to heart, who the fuck will ever want to see it and what bragging rights would he get? Gerrard and Carragher may never get to win one but they will always be Liverpool legends no matter what. A medal no one wants to see or legendary status at a great club where you started your career.......................tough choice?

The little shit has appeared 19 times for Utd this season in the league, so he will get a medal if they win the league, if anyone cares.

The little shit has appeared 19 times for Utd this season in the league, so he will get a medal if they win the league, if anyone cares.

Didn't Carra throw one medal away earlier on in his career because he felt he hadn't played enough to earn it? I wonder how he feels about that horsey whore Owen these days.

He didn't bother me at all yesterday. The minute he signed for that lot he meant nothing to me, he tarnished the memories I had of him as soon as he mentioned how much he was looking forward to working with Sir Alex. It wasn't the actual fact he signed for them, they are a big club and it was obviously the best offer on the table, it's the fact that he either doesn't seem to understand the gravitas of the situation or just didn't care, I'm going for the latter.

I don't particularly hate him, I just treat him with the same contempt I reserve for the rest of that lot.

• 2 months later...
"Where were you in Rustenburg?"

Ascot's like Rustenburg.

It's full of arrogant white people, with weird accents and dodgy clobber.

If it wasn't for the vuvuzelas and "incompetent" security you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference.