You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I've always had a soft spot for her music, despite not owning a CD of hers I might add.

It's sad she's been reduced to appearing in Big Brother though. Had high hopes for her as a young female artist.

Yeah yeah, go and play drums.

[YOUTUBE]Wy52yueBX_s[/YOUTUBE]

Katy Perry's Nude Pyjama Party, as Witnessed by Rumoured Lover Lady Sovereign - The Hot Hits Live from LA

Oh I dunno ...

Katy Perry and Lady Sovereign were recently reported by Perez Hilton to have "locked themselves in a bathroom" at a recent party "doing naughty things" to each other, but as the UK grime MC told thehothits.com recently, that may not be the only time she's seen up Katy Perry's skirt!

"I've seen parts of Katy Perry I shouldn't have seen," laughed Miss Sovereign, aka Louise Amanda Harman.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'd finger her.

Even I cringed when typing that. You can just tell that she is the sort of bird to get fingered at the bus stop after two litres of Diamond White.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
British rapper that was the first non-US female to be signed to Jay-Z's Def Jam label. Not my thing but she's done alright over in the states I think.

First time I heard her, I honestly thought she was a piss take, thought the same when "Big Brovaz" first came on the scene

Must be getting old

British rapper that was the first non-US female to be signed to Jay-Z's Def Jam label. Not my thing but she's done alright over in the states I think.

0OMTB8YwILY

Yep 18 seconds of her music has taught me all I need to know about her "the biggest midget in the game" here's an idea, take your fucking sun glasses off when you're introducing yourself to people you rude classless bitch.