You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Singing Benitez name at the game!!!!!!!!!!

Guest juanmanual

Guest juanmanual

They say in life you get what you generally deserve,well by singing his name and showing support for a man who clearly hasn't got what it takes,then as fans of LFC we will continue to get what we deserve..........SWEET FUCK ALL.

Match going fans would really want to wise up,support the team obviously,but to sing his name is just embarrassing tbf.

Most intelligent fans in the world??you're having a laugh.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alscarface
They say in life you get what you generally deserve,well by singing his name and showing support for a man who clearly hasn't got what it takes,then as fans of LFC we will continue to get what we deserve..........SWEET FUCK ALL.

Match going fans would really want to wise up,support the team obviously,but to sing his name is just embarrassing tbf.

Most intelligent fans in the world??you're having a laugh.

Well us match going fans believe in him.

Guest juanmanual
Bet you've never been near the fuckin game in your life. Be that old trafford or woodison. No way you're a red

Well you'd lose that bet,and yes i am a Red,just cant stand the man in charge is all.

Guest juanmanual

I know ye do,and that's why i said LFC will get what they deserve......SWEET FUCK ALL........as long as he's in charge.

How ye cant see this is amazing tbf tbh.

Guest juanmanual
Can someone ban this manc twat.

Manc?

If i were id be praising the gaffer,as most mancs i know want Rafa here for life.

They love him,i cant stand him.

Get it?

I know ye do,and that's why i said LFC will get what they deserve......SWEET FUCK ALL........as long as he's in charge.

How ye cant see this is amazing tbf tbh.

Seriously - do fuck off.

Incidentally, I think I just neg-repped you. I can confirm that was an error and that it was intended to be a neg, as you are indeed a massive, massive tool. Now go away.

Guest juanmanual
Fuck off you dumb twat. LFC just won the derby and all you can do is move from thread to thread spreading bile. You're no red. Fuck off.

Yeah sure lets go out an celebrate full on,were only out of CL and the prem and its still November.

Sure Rafa's the bestest,no?

Do we? I am a match goer, I don't believe in him and I have close friends who feel the same. Nice to know you think you speak for all match going reds.

Tell me, why does his name only get sung when we take the lead? It used to be sung when the game was 0-0 but it only gets sung now if we score.

Guest juanmanual
And that is where you gave yourself away truly. Fuck off back under your mam you inbred manc cunt.

"They" as in the actual TEAM, numb nuts.

Paranoid much??