You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Singing Benitez name at the game!!!!!!!!!!

Guest juanmanual

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juanmanual
Being called a thick mong by a thick mong is actually the equivalent of a double negative. I'll take it as a compliment.

Take it as a compliment,take it up the bum,whatever floats your boat.......

Guest juanmanual
You're the one that mentioned taking it up the bum. Says a lot about you, that does.

I told you a few posts back to FUCK OFF...................what is it you don't understand about that?

Guest juanmanual
I understand it perfectly. It doesn't mean I have to do it. You seem to think you exert some power over me that you clearly don't.

And it continues.......................

They say in life you get what you generally deserve,well by singing his name and showing support for a man who clearly hasn't got what it takes,then as fans of LFC we will continue to get what we deserve..........SWEET FUCK ALL.

Match going fans would really want to wise up,support the team obviously,but to sing his name is just embarrassing tbf.

Most intelligent fans in the world??you're having a laugh.

how long have you been a red?

How long have you been harboring these feelings?

Guest alscarface
Do we? I am a match goer, I don't believe in him and I have close friends who feel the same. Nice to know you think you speak for all match going reds.

Tell me, why does his name only get sung when we take the lead? It used to be sung when the game was 0-0 but it only gets sung now if we score.

I dont speak for all , but i do believe most match going fans support him (from my experience). And while i appreciate you view, please don't

express it in a clearly wind up thread. It only gives them more ammunition.

Guest juanmanual
I wouldn't trust Benitez as far as I could throw him, but if he's culpable for the defeats, he has to take credit for the wins. Why the hell shouldn't the supporters sing his name, you enormous twot?

Because he's clearly not good enough to manage us and singing his name is embarrassing tbh.

Guest alscarface
Because he's clearly not good enough to manage us and singing his name is embarrassing tbh.

I am a nice person , i have never caused controversy.

But ban this fucker now.

whether he is or he isn't, singing his name is offering support. You shouldn't ever be embarrassed to do that. He's the man in charge, and wanting him out without any guarantee that we'll replace him with anyone better is foolhardy.

Thank fuck they're not all like you at the match then. Don't criticize those that go and actually SUPPORT the lads and the manager, instead of the beauts who moan to stan collymore or ring 606 without ever going near the fuckin ground. We support our own.