You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

10 hours ago, sir roger said:

Only really works if they are on similar salaries

My mate is on about £80k while his Mrs is working part time 3 days a week and looking after their 3 kids and they do this, so she is scrimping and saving while he is betting £100 a time on horses.

Not if you pool whatever you earn and an agreed sum goes into an individual account each month and when it’s gone it’s gone

26 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Do you do it like Champ's system or my mate's system ?

She earns slightly more than me so throws in slightly more to the joint account. The mortgage and all the bills, shopping etc. come out of that. We pay for our own clothes and individual stuff.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

This is probably more in their praise and shows how the mind of a woman works compared to a man. She spotted a thing I would never have noticed in a million lifetimes.

I'll let you decide.

Was in the Asda killing a bit of time waiting for my car getting some stuff done and noticed a couple of bed set thingies on sale for £2. Duvet cover, fitted sheet, pillow cases the lot. She constantly moans about my  choice of bed sheets (footy or superhero) so bargain. Bought. Delighted to show her my purchase once home she says 'Well at least I know you wont be messing with other women'

Puzzled I asked 'How come'

She says 'They will either thing you have crabs or a bit of a Richard Gere thing going with hamsters.'

Lobbed in the airing cupboard. So that is why they were 2 quid.

image.thumb.png.e69667f4a2aa86b63c1ff2be42e9a624.png

18 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

This is probably more in their praise and shows how the mind of a woman works compared to a man. She spotted a thing I would never have noticed in a million lifetimes.

I'll let you decide.

Was in the Asda killing a bit of time waiting for my car getting some stuff done and noticed a couple of bed set thingies on sale for £2. Duvet cover, fitted sheet, pillow cases the lot. She constantly moans about my  choice of bed sheets (footy or superhero) so bargain. Bought. Delighted to show her my purchase once home she says 'Well at least I know you wont be messing with other women'

She says 'They will either thing you have crabs or a bit of a Richard Gere thing going with hamsters.'

Hahaha, 'crabs'.

2 hours ago, Poor Scouser T said:

I'll let you decide.

Be honest, your feeling were a little hurt by this, weren't you? Why couldn't I attract another woman if I wanted, especially with my excellent taste in bedsheets

It's been a while, but I present to you another episode of MrsD's Measurement Mishaps:

We needed a new shower curtain so she orders one from Amazon, taking delight in the fact that it was cheaper for a longer one, which she bought.

Having taken no measurements of any sort before her purchase, naturally it was so long it trailed in the bath to the point of standing on it during your shower. 

No problem, she gets some scissors and cuts it by hand, carefully measuring by eye.  Now we have a short curtain too short and we're going to have to buy a new shower curtain. 

fin. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 9