You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You'll Never Snort Alone

m0e

Liverpool millionaire supplies cocaine and £150-an-hour hookers

By Mazher Mahmood, 27/09/2009

News of the World

A MILLIONAIRE security expert who works at the heart of Liverpool FC is today exposed as a sordid supplier of COCAINE and HOOKERS.

By day George Cullen is a much-repected face at the club's Anfield stadium where he runs a revolutionary electronic ticketing system the FA believes could stamp out soccer hooliganism.

Cullen - who boasts of knowing England ace Steve Gerrard - is such a huge player in soccer security he's gone global, landing contracts for WORLD CUP stadiums.

SCROLL BELOW TO WATCH SHOCKING DRUGS VIDEO

But off duty, the sharp-suited entrepreneur snorts cocaine and supplies the drug and £150-an-hour prostitutes to clients to help seal his business deals.

"They say you shouldn't mix business with pleasure - but f*** that!" he told our undercover reporters who posed as owners of a foreign stadium interested in his ticketing system.

"I brought some (coke) with me. It's £100 a gram. Peruvian flake. It's as good as you can get . . . just let me know how much you want."

Cullen, 54 - who hoovered up line after line of the drug in a hotel meeting - even bragged about his cocaine as he played the Liverpool big shot, taking our team on a guided TOUR inside the Anfield ground and dressing rooms.

Ironically the motto for the club's community project is: "Kick Drugs Into Touch!"

Now loyal Reds fans will feel betrayed by Cullen - and club chiefs and the FA will be horrified to learn the truth about a man whose firm keeps personal data on supporters using turnstiles.

Liverpool millionaire George Cullen hoovers up line after line of cocaine

Acting on a tip-off about Cullen's seedy side by a former associate, our men met the security chief at a trendy bar in Liverpool on Tuesday.

He turned up in a grey pin-striped suit, accompanied by an colleague.

Cullen is the managing director of two companies - Stadiacard and TelCo Management. Over dinner he bragged about his ticketing and telecommunications system.

"I have a telecoms business and Liverpool is one our customers. Everyone who phones for a ticket goes through our switch," he said.

Cullen proudly showed off his computerised tickets which contain data about the holders on microchips.

"We download details of everyone who's allowed entry through the turnstiles onto the database," said the businessman who works closely with the police.

"If someone is shouting racial abuse, someone reports that person. From knowing where they're seated you can tell who that person is."

His associate proudly announced: "We're just about to get approved by the FA." Cullen's system is also installed at Falkirk, Dunfermline and St Mirren football clubs in Scotland. And he has a seven-figure deal to install it at Santos in Brazil - Pele's former club and one of the stadiums that will host the 2014 World Cup.

Then the soccer meeting suddenly strayed offside as the firm boss tried to loosen up his foreign "clients" and impress them with his knowledge of the drugs game.

As the sleazebag guzzled gin and ginger ale, he admitted he regularly took cocaine. "It's an accepted kind of night out you know," he said.

Then he said he could get our men some. "I'll sort it tomorrow. Good stuff, not touched by anybody."

His pal boasted that he took everything including rave drug GHB and Ecstasy. "The cocaine thing, everyone's doing it," he said. "Just go for liquid Ecstasy."

Cullen - who claimed to own a yacht in Spain and three sports cars - chipped in: "Coke is £100 a gram here. If it's proper flake (pure cocaine) then £100 is quite cheap," he said.

ON THE LINE: Cullen hoovers up cocaine as hooker Miley looks on

On Wednesday night he turned up at the Beatles themed hotel - A Hard Days Night - to meet our reporters again.

Within minutes of arriving in the Paul McCartney suite, Cullen asked: "You guys up for it or what? You seem a bit lethargic.

"I brought some (coke) with me anyway. I just wanted to know whether you guys were . . . what kind of pace you travel at."

Cullen then reached in his pocket and pulled out two large wraps of white powder and put them on the coffee table.

"I've got a couple (grams). It's real coke," he said. "This has not been touched by anybody."

He then poured the drug on to the glass table and used his Air France loyalty card to expertly chop up the powder and make lines.

When our reporters declined his invitation to snort the drug, Cullen rolled up a £20 note and took it himself.

"I only ever get anything from somebody who I've known for 20 years. He would sell it for £120, £130 and then people put something in it and then as it goes down the ladder it gets worse," he said.

DRUGS PITCH: Cullen with our man inside Anfield

Later he handed our man a sample of what he said was his high grade coke and offered to arrange for the supply of as much of the drug as we wanted.

"You'll get that pretty much straight away," reassured Cullen. "Just let me know how much you want."

But later our analysts found the sample was far from pure. It had been cut with a dangerous veterinary de-worming medicine called Levamisole - linked to cocaine deaths in America.

Then Cullen moved on to another of his interests - vice girls.

He took our reporters to a seedy lapdancing club to whet their appetite before arranging for two £150 hookers to join us back at the hotel. "Sarah and Miley are on their way," he said with a huge grin. "Both local girls, not Russians."

When the girls arrived Cullen invited them to join him as he snorted yet another line of cocaine while guzzling champagne.

Dark-haired Sarah, a 21-year-old graphic design student from London took the drug while Miley, a 29-year-old busty brunette, offered to dress up in uniform and spank our men before a sex session.

But our reporters paid the girls the £150 each for their time and sent them away.

The next day, Cullen increased his sales pitch with a guided tour of Anfield. As his guests, our reporters were allowed free access throughout the club.

He even let them touch the famous "This is Anfield" sign after meeting them at the imposing gates beneath the statue of legendary manager Bill Shankly.

As the group walked round, several staff including Liverpool officials warmly greeted Cullen.

It was clear that he was a regular face and has the run of the stadium.

In the player's dressing room Cullen, who wore a dark suit and overcoat, happily posed for more pictures next to players' shirts.

And next to the pitch, Cullen detailed the club's famous history and pointed out the famous Kop. Cullen bragged: "I know Steven Gerrard."

Out by the pitch, two men waved at him, Cullen explained they were his employees busy fitting new cables around the stadium so that photographers can wire pictures around the world almost instantaneously.

Cullen showed off his prized turnstile entry system at the ground and gave us a tour of the trophy room.

Before leaving the Anfield ground after the tour, Cullen handed our reporters a Liverpool goodie bag containing footballs, mugs and a Reds bear.

It also contained a picture of Gerrard.

The bag was emblazoned with the Liverpool anthem You'll Never Walk Alone.

Today Cullen could find himself very much alone as he faces swapping the Kop for the cops. Our dossier, including video evidence, is available to the police.

When we confronted Cullen last night he initially denied supplying drugs. "I haven't supplied you with anything," he said.

However, when he was informed we had video evidence, he said: "I supplied cocaine because you asked me to do so. I did it as a favour."

He admitted he had arranged hookers for our reporter but claimed he was not involved in prostitution.

A Liverpool spokesman said: "George Cullen is not an employee of the club. He is one of the many contractors/suppliers used by us - his expertise being in the field of IT and telecommunications.

"The club will conduct its own investigation."

Liverpool millionaire supplies cocaine and £150-an-hour hookers | News Of The World

I soiled myself when I saw that headline!

Liverpool millionaire supplies cocaine and £150-an-hour hookers

By Mazher Mahmood, 27/09/2009

News of the World

A MILLIONAIRE security expert who works at the heart of Liverpool FC is today exposed as a sordid supplier of COCAINE and HOOKERS.

By day George Cullen is a much-repected face at the club's Anfield stadium where he runs a revolutionary electronic ticketing system the FA believes could stamp out soccer hooliganism.

Cullen - who boasts of knowing England ace Steve Gerrard - is such a huge player in soccer security he's gone global, landing contracts for WORLD CUP stadiums.

SCROLL BELOW TO WATCH SHOCKING DRUGS VIDEO

But off duty, the sharp-suited entrepreneur snorts cocaine and supplies the drug and £150-an-hour prostitutes to clients to help seal his business deals.

"They say you shouldn't mix business with pleasure - but f*** that!" he told our undercover reporters who posed as owners of a foreign stadium interested in his ticketing system.

"I brought some (coke) with me. It's £100 a gram. Peruvian flake. It's as good as you can get . . . just let me know how much you want."

Cullen, 54 - who hoovered up line after line of the drug in a hotel meeting - even bragged about his cocaine as he played the Liverpool big shot, taking our team on a guided TOUR inside the Anfield ground and dressing rooms.

Ironically the motto for the club's community project is: "Kick Drugs Into Touch!"

Now loyal Reds fans will feel betrayed by Cullen - and club chiefs and the FA will be horrified to learn the truth about a man whose firm keeps personal data on supporters using turnstiles.

Liverpool millionaire George Cullen hoovers up line after line of cocaine

Acting on a tip-off about Cullen's seedy side by a former associate, our men met the security chief at a trendy bar in Liverpool on Tuesday.

He turned up in a grey pin-striped suit, accompanied by an colleague.

Cullen is the managing director of two companies - Stadiacard and TelCo Management. Over dinner he bragged about his ticketing and telecommunications system.

"I have a telecoms business and Liverpool is one our customers. Everyone who phones for a ticket goes through our switch," he said.

Cullen proudly showed off his computerised tickets which contain data about the holders on microchips.

"We download details of everyone who's allowed entry through the turnstiles onto the database," said the businessman who works closely with the police.

"If someone is shouting racial abuse, someone reports that person. From knowing where they're seated you can tell who that person is."

His associate proudly announced: "We're just about to get approved by the FA." Cullen's system is also installed at Falkirk, Dunfermline and St Mirren football clubs in Scotland. And he has a seven-figure deal to install it at Santos in Brazil - Pele's former club and one of the stadiums that will host the 2014 World Cup.

Then the soccer meeting suddenly strayed offside as the firm boss tried to loosen up his foreign "clients" and impress them with his knowledge of the drugs game.

As the sleazebag guzzled gin and ginger ale, he admitted he regularly took cocaine. "It's an accepted kind of night out you know," he said.

Then he said he could get our men some. "I'll sort it tomorrow. Good stuff, not touched by anybody."

His pal boasted that he took everything including rave drug GHB and Ecstasy. "The cocaine thing, everyone's doing it," he said. "Just go for liquid Ecstasy."

Cullen - who claimed to own a yacht in Spain and three sports cars - chipped in: "Coke is £100 a gram here. If it's proper flake (pure cocaine) then £100 is quite cheap," he said.

On Wednesday night he turned up at the Beatles themed hotel - A Hard Days Night - to meet our reporters again.

Within minutes of arriving in the Paul McCartney suite, Cullen asked: "You guys up for it or what? You seem a bit lethargic.

"I brought some (coke) with me anyway. I just wanted to know whether you guys were . . . what kind of pace you travel at."

Cullen then reached in his pocket and pulled out two large wraps of white powder and put them on the coffee table.

"I've got a couple (grams). It's real coke," he said. "This has not been touched by anybody."

He then poured the drug on to the glass table and used his Air France loyalty card to expertly chop up the powder and make lines.

When our reporters declined his invitation to snort the drug, Cullen rolled up a £20 note and took it himself.

"I only ever get anything from somebody who I've known for 20 years. He would sell it for £120, £130 and then people put something in it and then as it goes down the ladder it gets worse," he said.

Later he handed our man a sample of what he said was his high grade coke and offered to arrange for the supply of as much of the drug as we wanted.

"You'll get that pretty much straight away," reassured Cullen. "Just let me know how much you want."

But later our analysts found the sample was far from pure. It had been cut with a dangerous veterinary de-worming medicine called Levamisole - linked to cocaine deaths in America.

Then Cullen moved on to another of his interests - vice girls.

He took our reporters to a seedy lapdancing club to whet their appetite before arranging for two £150 hookers to join us back at the hotel. "Sarah and Miley are on their way," he said with a huge grin. "Both local girls, not Russians."

When the girls arrived Cullen invited them to join him as he snorted yet another line of cocaine while guzzling champagne.

Dark-haired Sarah, a 21-year-old graphic design student from London took the drug while Miley, a 29-year-old busty brunette, offered to dress up in uniform and spank our men before a sex session.

But our reporters paid the girls the £150 each for their time and sent them away.

The next day, Cullen increased his sales pitch with a guided tour of Anfield. As his guests, our reporters were allowed free access throughout the club.

He even let them touch the famous "This is Anfield" sign after meeting them at the imposing gates beneath the statue of legendary manager Bill Shankly.

As the group walked round, several staff including Liverpool officials warmly greeted Cullen.

It was clear that he was a regular face and has the run of the stadium.

In the player's dressing room Cullen, who wore a dark suit and overcoat, happily posed for more pictures next to players' shirts.

And next to the pitch, Cullen detailed the club's famous history and pointed out the famous Kop. Cullen bragged: "I know Steven Gerrard."

Out by the pitch, two men waved at him, Cullen explained they were his employees busy fitting new cables around the stadium so that photographers can wire pictures around the world almost instantaneously.

Cullen showed off his prized turnstile entry system at the ground and gave us a tour of the trophy room.

Before leaving the Anfield ground after the tour, Cullen handed our reporters a Liverpool goodie bag containing footballs, mugs and a Reds bear.

It also contained a picture of Gerrard.

The bag was emblazoned with the Liverpool anthem You'll Never Walk Alone.

Today Cullen could find himself very much alone as he faces swapping the Kop for the cops. Our dossier, including video evidence, is available to the police.

When we confronted Cullen last night he initially denied supplying drugs. "I haven't supplied you with anything," he said.

However, when he was informed we had video evidence, he said: "I supplied cocaine because you asked me to do so. I did it as a favour."

He admitted he had arranged hookers for our reporter but claimed he was not involved in prostitution.

A Liverpool spokesman said: "George Cullen is not an employee of the club. He is one of the many contractors/suppliers used by us - his expertise being in the field of IT and telecommunications.

"The club will conduct its own investigation."

Liverpool millionaire supplies cocaine and £150-an-hour hookers | News Of The World

I soiled myself when I saw that headline!

Typical tabloid rag article, trying to make it sound like this is a standard commercial activity for the club. Also contradictory, since it states Cullen is at the heart of the club, whilst going on to quote he's not a club employee. Which is it then? Also, why do all tabloid hacks describe lapdancing clubs as seedy? Lastly, if this Mazher Mahmood was actively involved in the sting (implied by the use of the word "we" when describing events), what the fuck was he doing in a lapdancing club during Ramadan? Fake Sheikh my arse.

People describe lapdancing bars as seedy because that's what they are.

In the Torygraph they would be called "Gentleman's Clubs". But the tabloids have to go with the seedy angle, despite the probability that many of the hacks frequent them so often they can collect Nectar points.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I bet that rag plastered our club all over that article. Pictures of players, pictures of the stadium, pictures of the logo.

The cunt isn't even employed by us.

Okay supplying Cocaine is bad, but what's wrong with supplying Rugby players?

LIVERPOOL FC PRESS STATEMENT

Liverpool FC has noted the article in today's News of the World newspaper concerning Mr George Cullen. Mr Cullen is not an employee of the club, but we take the allegations made against him extremely seriously and regard the alleged behaviour as totally unacceptable for any contractor or supplier associated with the club.

Liverpool FC have therefore terminated all commercial contracts with Mr George Cullen's companies Telco and Stadiacard with immediate effect.

Not sure how much influence his company had on the ticket office, the ticketing software comes from Iris:

Sports,leisure and ticketing software and solutions from IRIS - Solutions

This is more about the data which is collected on the fancard and then given back to the club. I doubt we'd miss much by not using his system anymore as it shouldn't be that difficult to replicate anyway.

Typical NOTW piece of shite though.