You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What is your username supposed to mean/represent

Indian Red

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, Harare sounds like the kind of noise you make when you want to take the piss out of a posh accent.

When I came to your planet I made the decision to dump my real name, well, it's more of a barely audible screetching sound that we all go by on my home planet but you humans wouldn't understand, so we'll call it a name, and use your naming system to fit in. It was clearly obvious that Stu Monty was the name most likely to garner affection and respect in my new surroundings and so it made sense to use that whilst I'm here finishing off that project for head office.

*Puts another red cross in an already rouge-splattered checklist*

Shame there have to be cutbacks but the gaffer was right; when you look at the figures you realise we can do with a few less of these little pissy solar systems.

I am thinking about it now, I am thinking of changing it to one of the characters from the book 'Flyboys'. I will keep you updated whether you care or not

Indeed, there are some belting suggestions here also.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/gf-general-forum/59064-forumites-shit-handles.html